The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

oh my gawshhhhhhhhhhh

SPLEAK gives the greatest information.

The JoBros have picked their team--they were spotted leaving a hotel this weekend w/ Kev rocking a "Team Demi and Selena" t-shirt! Methinks this Miley/Selena feud is going to heat up at this point. Miley totally thinks she has dibs on the JoBros!

(by: ucanthandlethz - 2 Star)

soooo much drama

forrealz!

this is so much worse than the hilary vs. lindsay over aaron carter drama! hahaha

and im pretty sure that the whole kevin wearing that shirt will cause EVEN MORE controversy!

i'd like to see what his reason was for wearing it.

So, um... I think that atricle in Seventeen, I read it on PerezHilton.com because Perez is the freaking man and he is hardcore 100% Jonas Brothers supporter, is absolutely ridiculous. Miley is intentionally trying to make Nick look bad. I think she's pissed off that they're getting more attention than her now, and you know she cant have that because she's a selfish little wannabe with very little talent. I personally think she's trying to find a way to make herself look better and make herself look like she was the victim behind all the drama that she's causing. I'm stoked that Kevin wore the Team Demi&Selena shirt because they genuinely seem like better people and they also have way more talent that Miley.

And I'm very aware that I probably sound like a jerk, but no one messes with the Jonas Brothers and gets away with it. :nono:

here's where i read it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDoqMBvB0CE

[some people are speculating that that's the reason why kevin wore

the team selena and demi shirt]

thank you. :]

ooo, gah. I hate her.

Hahaha. Yus!:D Thats you practically admitted my hair owns his.

ahahaha , no, i said "kinda."

Joe is the man, he owns over everyone!