The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

eeepp i love your sig!!

hehe.

remember how we were talking about miley dissing/making nick look bad?

this is quoted directly from my "M" magazine I got yesterday.

"Miley's Heartbreaking Song"

So guys by now you've all heard Miley's song "7 things" and have prob decided for yourself if you think it's about Nick or not (on the DL, I'm pretty sure it is.) But what you might not know is that while Miley wrote the song to help her get over a break-up, it actually hasn't done much to heal her heart!In fact, Miley is still hurting- big time. She reveals:

"Maybe I'll add an "8th thing" to the song. It just keeps getting worse and worse!"

Girlfriend, I have so been there! Hopefully spending time with her fam this summer miley will get over her ex once and for all!

There's more but it's mostly about her brother and her recording songs together for her new cd, so I didn't put it.

But to me, it seems all the press is focusing on her, and how she's hurting. But seriously, what about poor Nick? Do they not think he hurts too?!

and in one of the captions it says "Ugh more like 700 things I hate about you!"

Guest JadeIsRad
eeepp i love your sig!!

hehe.

remember how we were talking about miley dissing/making nick look bad?

this is quoted directly from my "M" magazine I got yesterday.

"Miley's Heartbreaking Song"

So guys by now you've all heard Miley's song "7 things" and have prob decided for yourself if you think it's about Nick or not (on the DL, I'm pretty sure it is.) But what you might not know is that while Miley wrote the song to help her get over a break-up, it actually hasn't done much to heal her heart!In fact, Miley is still hurting- big time. She reveals:

"Maybe I'll add an "8th thing" to the song. It just keeps getting worse and worse!"

Girlfriend, I have so been there! Hopefully spending time with her fam this summer miley will get over her ex once and for all!

There's more but it's mostly about her brother and her recording songs together for her new cd, so I didn't put it.

But to me, it seems all the press is focusing on her, and how she's hurting. But seriously, what about poor Nick? Do they not think he hurts too?!

and in one of the captions it says "Ugh more like 700 things I hate about you!"

Thanks! :]

Exactly! Nick was probably hurt too. People make him out to be the bad guy when they both agreed to split up because it wasn't working for them.

What do you think about the picture in 7 Things being Nick?

haha yeah i think its a picture of nick as well!

i think the curly hair gives it away.....unless miley has a thing for

guys with curly hair? hahaha

edit: sam, that spoof was fricking hilarious!

and those things listed are so true! lol