The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

I KNOW! I was like.... "Dang, I should have grabbed those free 3D glasses at wal-mart. I suck at life." Watching it gave me a really bad headache because I thought my eyes kept screwing up from the blue and red and all that fun stuff.

haha i didnt even know they were free at wal-mart till like last minute. then a bunch of people were saying they ran out...which bummed me out.lol

haha i got a headache too! but it was because of the blurry-ness.

For anyone who didn't get the glasses, you didn't miss anything. It didn't do anything. :lol: It just looked exactly the same with them as without them.

hahaha really? even that part where the guitarist threw a pick towards the tv? i was thinking.."whoa that woulda been really cool if i had 3D glasses" lol

but yeah, there were some parts during the performance where it looked like it wasnt in 3D.

^I think parts of it werent in 3D.

I was watching it and then my dad and his friend started discussing miley cyrus and how "she's a good preformer but has no voice" haha. It was hilarious. I was just like "yeeeeeeah, I'm only watchin this for JB"

Anyone watch the DC games tonight? I missed the first part :(