Get Well Soon Aoife!!!

musicjunkie88

Aoife text me earlier to let me know she was on her way to Sligo Hospital(here in Ireland) and that she would be having her tonsils removed this evening(Oct 8th).... She just wanted me to let y'all know that she'd havta stay overnight and will be back online ina few days!!!!

So it'd be cool if every1 would come in and wish her a speedy recovery!!!

GET WELL SOON AOIFE!!!!!:mrgreen:♥♥♥

omg!! thanks so much guys!!!

seriously, yall rock!!

well.... im out!

didnt get my tonsils out, they couldnt cuz of the infection. but i did get other treatment (i really wont go into details... ewwe!) but yeah, i had to get IV antibiotics (in through i drip into your veins) cuz the tablet ones never worked with me.

basically when i went to the doctors on monday morning, she took one look at me and said "sligo hospital, now, go!" lol!

my throat was so swolen she was afraid it would close over!

which is scary soncidering Sligo is like 2 hours away... but its the nearest hospital that does what i need!

It wasnt tonsilitious i had, its called "Quincy" (no i never heard of it untill monday either" which is like tonsilitious only worse!

but now im back home, on more tablet antibiotics, hopefully theyll work now ive had the IV ones!

my throat is still pretty swollen, and i cant open it wide, but at least all the pain is gone and i feel much better!

so yeah! its all good!

ps... hospital food sucks!

thanks again everyone!!!

and lucy, for starting this thread!

yall rock my sox! xxxxxxxxxxxxx