Franklin

So, my high school band is going to take a trip to Tennessee at the end of the school year, during late May. I had this crazy idea to ask my band director/teacher if we could make a quick stop at Franklin (I haven't asked him yet, but I am going to! lol).

Ok, I'll get to the point of my post. lol What I was wondering was, do you think they would be there late May? It would be pretty awesome if my friends and I had met them. They're so cool! If I got to meet them, I would probably end up dying. :willy_nilly: lol But it would probably be a very slim chance of that happening.

I doubt anyone would know this early in the year, but I wanted to bring up the subject before I would end up forgetting about it. lol

I don't know where they live, and it's an invasion of privacy if I just showed up at their doorstep. That's not what I really meant. I heard that the town was beautiful, so I just wanted to take a short trip to the town while I was in TN. I wouldn't stalk anybody...That's just weird. lol I just thought it would be really cool if I went to Franklin and I somehow randomly met one of them.

Trust me...I'm not a stalker. lol

yeah, Franklin is a really beautiful town, if you get the chance go there its pretty cool...

on a side note I was in franklin 2 days ago and we went to Starbucks, and while we were ordering we looked outside to see Josh, Hayley, Jeremy, John(Farro), and Sarah... we didn't bother them but it was pretty cool to just see them like that

Yeah if I went to Franklin I wouldn't like go to their house and and find them. but if I did see them walking by I would go up to them and say hi. I wouldn't make them sign anything or somethinglike that cause I know being home to them is like their vacation so I wouldn't want to disturb them much.:)

I love Tennessee! I haven't been there in forever and day, but I do remember that it was a gorgeous state.

If your BD does make a stop in Franklin, don't have your hopes too high on seeing/meeting them because if you don't you're probably going to feel sad. And you shouldn't feel sad in such a pretty place. Lol.

I'd kill to just see them walking past a Starbucks but, I live all the way in Texas--I'm keeping my hopes real low.

If I did end up going around Franklin I mean, I would stalk them or anything and, I've heard Franklin is such a beautiful place so--I wouldn't stress out about it.

But that'd be cool if your band director would go through there, even if you didn't stop :D

I wouldn't make them sign anything, I'd just walk up to them and say hi. If I could get the words out of my mouth. lol I'd probably be like, "Oh wow...There's Paramore...Someone pinch me!"

I'd still be happy even if we passed through Franklin. If they're taking that route on the way to where we're going, I'm going to be so excited. Haha.