November 29!

PlzSpeakSoftly

So who's going to the November 29 show at toad's place in richmond, virginia? they are going to be with silversun pickups and army of me for a radio station here...so are they just gonna play like a little show and not have a theme like their first headlining tour...or when they went on tour before riot! came out? ahh i hope they hang out afterwards..i havent meet them in over a year and a half maybe? something like that..anway yeah. any information would be a big help :]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome! :]

i cant wait third time...this is a big deal, haha (even thought like thousands of you kids have seen them a bajillion times)

It'll be the 3rd time for me too.

I think I'm going. My stepdad said he was going to get tix, so now I'm just waiting for it to be official.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I should be there, as long as I don't have to go out of town for work stuff...right now, I'm planning to be there. It's the first time they've actually played in the city where I live :)

As far as I know, since there are only 3 bands, they're going to play a full set. Not sure if they'll have all the bells and whistles they've had with them on the current tour in terms of videos and lighting and stuff...if I find out anything, I'll let you guys know...

just four more days, i cant believe it!! does anyone think there is going to be alot of ppl waiting in line? ahh im so paranoid because i want to be up close. last time i saw them at the norva i got in early because i went to kellys backstage tavern thing and i got an awesome spot, and im afraid with all the fame that im not going to get a good spot b/c i dont live in richmond and i have to wait until after school on thursday and drive three hours so i wont get there until right around 6 ahh! idk w/e as long as i get to see them i will be happy...sorry that this was so long and kinda pointless. :/

No, I totally get you. I really want a good spot too, and I've never been to this venue so I've no idea what it's like. I'm not sure what time I'm going to get there though. I live about an hour away and I think I'm leaving school early, so hopefully I won't be too far back in the line.

toad's place is a really nice venue. it's right on the canal walk which was built back in the early like 1700's i think. its really awesome. i think it holds a capacity of about 1400 so it's pretty much the same size as the NorVa. i just hope that it's still a good show and that there's still good merch since a radio station is hosting it. but other than that...i'm so stoked! haha plus i think theres a thing like at the Norva with kelly's tavern where you can get in early if you eat at that restaurant. but i can't remember the name of the restaurant. i'm sure you can find it on toad's place's website or something. anyways, can't wait to see you guys there! wahoo!

yeesh sorry for rambling

^ no you didnt ramble you actually helped out alot! ive been to toads place once and that was this summer and there was some stuff getting worked on, but it still was a nice place. and i didnt know they had a resturant like the norva...ahh im going to have to find out b.c i need to do w/e i can to get in early since i live a few hours away.. :/ ahh idc im so excited :)