November 29!

PlzSpeakSoftly

well on toads place thing there is info on the resturant and im going to call here in a few minutes but idk if they will be open. if not i'll call earlier tomorrow and get some details on like what time they start letting people in if theres a certain amount of ppl that can do it...i know you'll probably have to order something and show them your ticket(b/c thats what the did at the norva) but yeah im thinking im def going to try and do the resturant thing b/c like i said im not going to be able to get there until like sixish... :/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yes i called if you eat at the highwater resturant that is in the same area as toads place you get in ten to 15 mins earlier about than the ppl outside...but you have to order food and show your reciept and w/e but idk i made reservations for five sooo yeah idk id call b/c idk if they have like a limited amount of ppl that get to do it...but yeah :)

i cant wait you have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and btw im not goin to school tomorrow so that means that i get to leave super early so maybe i will see them..doubt it but you never know :D

hahaha i have bruises all over my arms! amazing :]

best night.. ever? seriously.

i met taylor [plzspeaksoftly? maybe? i'm not sure hahaha] and we were sitting in front of the restaurant waiting for it to open, and a woman came up and asked us if we had extra tickets and we said no, and she said 'by the way, the band is over there'

so we walk around the corner to their bus and we didnt see anyone, then taylor saw them across the street and we ran over and met them and got hugs and dlsfkldjlskljksdjl :]]]

i was so happy.

thenn we stood inside the restaurant to get in early and we got in around 6:50 i think, and i got front row right in the middle. and then i met brent [i'm lindsay btw] so that was pretty cool.

haha basically that's it. they didnt really do much different from videos ive seen of the headlining tour so i wont go into a bunch of details about the show part but :]]]]] it was so amazing.

edit: i'll post my picture with the band laterrr. i was gonna take a few live pictures but my camera decided to be dumb and wouldnt turn on so i just didnt bother trying to take anyy.

zac and taylor kept coming out to watch silversun pickups and army of me it was funny haha.

but yeah that was a rough show, there were so many people who kept pushing it was so annoying

oh and anyone for silversun pickups!? holy crap they were amazing

too bad army of me sucked big time!

and of course paramore as ah-mazing!

and i'm so jealous you got to meet the band! did anyone stay after to see them?

hahaha i have bruises all over my arms! amazing :]

best night.. ever? seriously.

i met taylor [plzspeaksoftly? maybe? i'm not sure hahaha] and we were sitting in front of the restaurant waiting for it to open, and a woman came up and asked us if we had extra tickets and we said no, and she said 'by the way, the band is over there'

so we walk around the corner to their bus and we didnt see anyone, then taylor saw them across the street and we ran over and met them and got hugs and dlsfkldjlskljksdjl :]]]

i was so happy.

thenn we stood inside the restaurant to get in early and we got in around 6:50 i think, and i got front row right in the middle. and then i met brent [i'm lindsay btw] so that was pretty cool.

haha basically that's it. they didnt really do much different from videos ive seen of the headlining tour so i wont go into a bunch of details about the show part but :]]]]] it was so amazing.

edit: i'll post my picture with the band laterrr. i was gonna take a few live pictures but my camera decided to be dumb and wouldnt turn on so i just didnt bother trying to take anyy.

hey :) sorry if i was like super antisocial 'cause i couldn't talk last night and i REALLY can't talk today - i've got this stupid cold and no voice - me trying to talk to josh after the show last night was just ridiculous - i'd whisper a word, then squawk a word, then whisper another word...somehow we managed to have a decent conversation lol...

the show was the same as the headlining tour in terms of the setlist - this will probably be the last time they do it too...all the other radio shows they're doing will be shorter sets and i doubt they'll have all the stage stuff with them either...i know they're flying to a bunch of them because they're so far apart, so they probably won't ship all that gear...i mean, they had an 18-wheeler on this tour for their gear. crazy :) but so good.

that's cool that you saw them beforehand...i got there so ridiculously late - usually i like to show up way early and hang out when it's warm haha but ahh well - couldn't happen yesterday - i should have just left work early, but i couldn't.

that was a pretty incredible crowd for richmond too...i wasn't sure richmond could sell out anything - and people were there for paramore. it wasn't as crazy as shows i've seen in nj and anaheim (my gosh the california shows are insane), but that was a rowdy crowd for richmond, va :)

hayley sounded as amazing at the end of "my heart" as i've ever heard her sound - incredible. and they tore it up just like they do every night - honestly, i can't figure out how they're that good live every night...i've never seen them have an off night...it's hard to believe.

and i still don't think richmond has any "special dance moves" - or can dance at all haha - but maybe i'm just speaking for myself :)

haha i thought army of me did really good! and silversun pickups were definitely really great. the singer seemed so nice how when he was talking about army of me and paramore, people started yelling 'silversun' and he was like 'no, we dont do that! this is for you guys' haha

i saw zac watching army of me and josh watching silversun pickups hahaha it seemed like they left when a bunch of people realized they were up there watching.

i didnt stay after to meet them because we had a 5 hour drive back :neutral: and plus i had already met them before the show so i wasnt worried about it. there werent that many people standing by the busses when i walked by to get back to the car.. maybe 10 or so

hey :) sorry if i was like super antisocial 'cause i couldn't talk last night and i REALLY can't talk today - i've got this stupid cold and no voice - me trying to talk to josh after the show last night was just ridiculous - i'd whisper a word, then squawk a word, then whisper another word...somehow we managed to have a decent conversation lol...

Oh, I think I saw you.

Were you talking to him right in front of the bus?

I was in the group of girls that were standing there too.

Oh, I think I saw you.

Were you talking to him right in front of the bus?

I was in the group of girls that were standing there too.

Yep, that was me haha...You couldn't tell from the fact that I was the oldest person there? :)

I thought the Silversun Pickups were pretty great too - I love any band willing to get up there and just make that much pure noise onstage with their guitars. I just close my eyes and enjoy the sound :)

Yep, that was me haha...You couldn't tell from the fact that I was the oldest person there? :)

If I'd known it was you, I would've said hi.

So let's see, we got there around 5 or a little before. Ate at the restaurant, so we went inside from there. I bought the 'is a band' hoodie and the crushcrushcrush shirt.

I was 1 person from the front. Still hard for me to see much though cause I'm 4'11, haha.

So much fun though. Dude, those notes Hayley did at the end of My Heart, holy crap was that awesome! I wonder if anyone's gotten audio for it, I'd love to have it.

After the show a group of us waiting around, met Zac, Taylor and Josh (2nd time meeting him for me). Talked to Josh a little bit, then waited to see if Hayley would come out. I guess we were out there for an hour or so til we found out she was already in her bunk asleep cause she didn't feel well. It bummed us out, but I hope she feels better.

Some people were really rude there, especially these girls that were behind me.

I've got a bunch of pics, I'll get uploaded as soon as I can.

ahh a quick update ive been super busy and stressed but i will post all my pics and stuff later tonight...and if brent gets back on this thread..i was def. right beside you during the show..ahaha and i saw you walking around afterwards :)

and hey everyone! lostmypower - i think that you are the one that i was talking to before the show?

and kristen those pics are cute! i def saw you afterwards too, haha :)

ahh a quick update ive been super busy and stressed but i will post all my pics and stuff later tonight...and if brent gets back on this thread..i was def. right beside you during the show..ahaha and i saw you walking around afterwards :)

and hey everyone! lostmypower - i think that you are the one that i was talking to before the show?

yepp that's me! :]

i added you on myspace, i'm not sure if you accepted me or not [i havent checked] hahaha

haha - gosh, i did a really horrible job recognizing, saying hi to, etc. anyone...told you i was antisocial :)