October 23 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ

Jeneram

Hahaha...yeah....notes she didn't wind up using because the setlist was right on the floor at the front of the stage and it got totally ripped up during the first part of the set from her stepping on it, etc...at one point later in the show, she picked up the ripped up fragments and was like "well, this is the setlist" :) Of course, at that point, Evan rushed out to tape down another copy...

Seriously - it's been two days since the show now and I'm still just in awe of it...it is simply amazing. I told Josh after the show (he asked Ashley and I to rank the show on a scale of 1-10 lol) that I thought it was the best show they'd ever played that I've seen...and that I'd put it and the fall tour last year on that pedestal - but thinking about it after a couple of days have passed, this surpasses that tour. This is the best show they've ever played and honestly, I think it might be the best show I've ever seen by any band, period - and I've seen hundreds, maybe thousands of shows lol. That's how good it is.

i couldnt agree with you more brent.

and yea that when she threw the little balled up set list

in the crowd, that was pretty funny haha.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...yeah....notes she didn't wind up using because the setlist was right on the floor at the front of the stage and it got totally ripped up during the first part of the set from her stepping on it, etc...at one point later in the show, she picked up the ripped up fragments and was like "well, this is the setlist" :) Of course, at that point, Evan rushed out to tape down another copy...

Seriously - it's been two days since the show now and I'm still just in awe of it...it is simply amazing. I told Josh after the show (he asked Ashley and I to rank the show on a scale of 1-10 lol) that I thought it was the best show they'd ever played that I've seen...and that I'd put it and the fall tour last year on that pedestal - but thinking about it after a couple of days have passed, this surpasses that tour. This is the best show they've ever played and honestly, I think it might be the best show I've ever seen by any band, period - and I've seen hundreds, maybe thousands of shows lol. That's how good it is.

Oh man I'm SO excited for this show now! I've heard nothing but good things. I have like 12 days, I get more eager each day haha.

yea david was soo cool!

hes was singing along and it was great haha.

he was really singing along to thats what you get and

he turns around to us and hes like lets go girls and like moving his

hands and stuff haha.. it was great.

haha yes thats great i didnt see him singing along.... well i wasnt really looking in his direction when they were performing lol.

im so mad at myself 4 not going over to him... i was nervous ns thinking about it but then when i decided to nd wehn i was jus bout 2 go over 2 him he goes someplace else..... i was gettin so mad at myself lol =]

yea i agree! that was prob the best paramore show ive been to... well actually the best show overall! now i really wanna try nd get tickets for another show in my area again that isnt sold out... i doubt id be able 2 get them but ehh its k i saw them. =]

WOW!

I'm really excited for when they are back in the UK!

haha yes thats great i didnt see him singing along.... well i wasnt really looking in his direction when they were performing lol.

im so mad at myself 4 not going over to him... i was nervous ns thinking about it but then when i decided to nd wehn i was jus bout 2 go over 2 him he goes someplace else..... i was gettin so mad at myself lol =]

yea.

well he was right in front of us the whole time,

like i was on the left side of the stage and he was standing in front

of us before they came out, and i was like you know wow its amazing

to meet you, and he likes no, its nice to meet you! and i was like

are you gonna chill with us here the whole time and hes like

yea.. it was awesome. hes the one that introduced us to josh & zacs

dad.. and we met his daughter and wife.. simply amazing.

yea.

well he was right in front of us the whole time,

like i was on the left side of the stage and he was standing in front

of us before they came out, and i was like you know wow its amazing

to meet you, and he likes no, its nice to meet you! and i was like

are you gonna chill with us here the whole time and hes like

yea.. it was awesome. hes the one that introduced us to josh & zacs

dad.. and we met his daughter and wife.. simply amazing.

oh wow thats sooooo cool! ugh i should've gone over to him

but yea i was on that side to but i was like in front of the stage all the way in the front i was right in front of josh.

Those videos are awesome guys! I'm so psyched for tomorrow's show in Pontiac now!

Hey, by the way...could anyone who was at this show let me know how long the whole show is? As in, what time did you guys get out?

I just need to know what time to tell my dad to come and pick me up.

Thanks in advance. :)