Paramore Fan Club T-shirt

NathanRIOT!

um question is it $30 to get into the fan club? because i want to join nd i finally haev some extra money to spend and i really wanna be a part of the fan club.

srry that this is off topic of this thread

um question is it $30 to get into the fan club? because i want to join nd i finally haev some extra money to spend and i really wanna be a part of the fan club.

srry that this is off topic of this thread

Its 30, but then they charge another 10 for shipping. So all together its 40.

When I signed up, my stuff came only a few days after. You're in Jersey too? then you will probably get it fairly fast. =]

It doesnt really matter but, I guess they give out different colored cards/stickers/pins because mine are all yellow.

I also love the shirt. Its one of my favorites.

yea im in jersey 2.

oh wow really? well good then because i get so impatient if i have 2 wait long... id prob think that it will never come lol.... i hate waiting for things lol.

ha i jus signed up =]

yea im in jersey 2.

oh wow really? well good then because i get so impatient if i have 2 wait long... id prob think that it will never come lol.... i hate waiting for things lol.

ha i jus signed up =]

yea, I think the place where they ship from is in New York, so its very close.

The only thing that bothers me is that I got 2 emails saying something about coupon codes, I dont know how to use them because I already have a login. I tried emailing them about it, but got no response. Oh well.

oh yea... i remeber when i got the riot cd it had a thingy in there that is like $5 off memebership for the club nd i was like ok so when i went to join i looked on the little piece of paper nd i looked for a coupon code (cuz i assumed that thats wat that meant) but i didnt see one on there so yea... oh well

uhmm... probably the same time I signed up for the fanclub. Im not too sure when that was exactly.

This is really upsetting me now. I got an email from them saying they got my booklet, but they say I need to sign up to get it! And Im already signed up! You sent yours in, and got yours back without signing up??

From the Email:

"We have kept up our side of the deal and your signed CD insert ready and

waiting for you - now you just have to register to become a member of the

fan club."

I guess I can try emailing them again. Even though they never got back to my other email.