Old, yet still infuriating....

MarMaramore

This might be old, but I just found it...it was after the full UK tour thing, and someone actually said that they were obviously going NOWHERE!!! wth? yeah...it kinda was like, haha I bet that cupcake dont taste so good now mr/mrs person who wrote that article...ooooohhh almost burn...WHAT NOW! RAWR! lol...but yeah....this person's ego wasnt big enough at all now was it?:shifty:

http://www.caughtinthecrossfire.com/music/live/2341

Not so bad towards the end...except the Avril relation things.

ahaha, that's funny. but, what's even funnier is:

"The reception is surprising because it's clear to anyone with ears that this band is going nowhere. Their music is not original and cannot even compete lyrically or instrumentally with the bands they've been thrown into the same category as (Fall Out Boy rings a bell)."

and:

"Although the reference is quite obvious, I can't help but flashback to this time three years ago. A certain pint-sized, loveable but aggravated pop punk princess was on that very stage belting out very similar songs. Six months later, she had a number on album and a year after that, she played Wembly. However much anyone tries to deny it, Hayley William is the new Avril Lavinge. Paramore are a fast-blossoming, soon to be stadium-ready band. And that's not really a bad thing."

idk, just something about the girl [[i'm pretty sure 'cause it says Cathy Reay]] that wrote this and the way she wrote it is funny.

EDIT: when she says "this band is going nowhere" she's talking about the riverclub, not paramore..just so you know :)

And she was right. You should check out Dan's new band data.select.party. So much better than The Riverclub.

I feel like I have quoted every one post of your post to day Meg.