October 25 - Utica NY

Jeneram

i went.

it was amazing!

i went to their concert 2 years ago and havent been to one again until last night because i could never get a ride.

and such a difference of their live show from two years ago.

they were amazing.

i dont have pictures tho cause i couldnt sneak in my camera, but hopefully someone posts some pictures.

I did go, but I also got attacked in my ulcer during Starting Line. I was front and center until then, but after that I had to move. I couldn't bring my camera, but I did bring my phone to get some photos. (That came out HORRID)

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

BTW: I kinda got photos of mainly Josh...

:grin:

Sorry! I'll have more photos at amboneandonly.buzznet.com.

Im from the utica area and when i heard that they were comeing i had to get tickets. the show was awesome she sounded great. the show was general admission so i made it to the floor for the last 2 songs and got to get up close no pics though couldent get it past the security lol . but however the day before the concert i went to the mall and i was in fye and two of the band members walked in and i ran out to my car to get my camera and when i came back they were gone. so i walked thru the food court and managed to run into the whole band they were in line for taco bell lol so we went up and said hey and they were really nice they talked to us and went and sat down at a table. so i dident want to be rude so i waited till they were done eating and ran up to them and managed to get a pic with Hayley she was wicked nice i told her their music was awesome then she was like see u at the show and i left it was awsome ill try to post a pic later im also thinking about going to the buffalo show too! lol http://www.myspace.com/matthewsalvaggio ill post them on my myspace check there sorry.

Im from the utica area and when i heard that they were comeing i had to get tickets. the show was awesome she sounded great. the show was general admission so i made it to the floor for the last 2 songs and got to get up close no pics though couldent get it past the security lol . but however the day before the concert i went to the mall and i was in fye and two of the band members walked in and i ran out to my car to get my camera and when i came back they were gone. so i walked thru the food court and managed to run into the whole band they were in line for taco bell lol so we went up and said hey and they were really nice they talked to us and went and sat down at a table. so i dident want to be rude so i waited till they were done eating and ran up to them and managed to get a pic with Hayley she was wicked nice i told her their music was awesome then she was like see u at the show and i left it was awsome ill try to post a pic later im also thinking about going to the buffalo show too! lol http://www.myspace.com/matthewsalvaggio ill post them on my myspace check there sorry.

haha...that's cool. Glad you got to meet them and say hi :)

Hey guys, im from Utica and went to the show last night. It was amazing! They played just under 2 hours and every song was awesome. I couldn't sneak a camera in but I did get a few pics off my phone. They're not great but they're something. But I was with Matt the day before at the mall when we got to meet the whole band. They are all super nice and respectful to their fans. I really want to go to the Buffalo show but we cant find tickets anywhere. Hope everyone gets a chance to go to a show this tour! :D

MEHAYLEY.jpg

Me & Hayley

MATTHAYLEY.jpg

Matt & Hayley

Concert Pics

Paramore1.jpg

Paramore2.jpg

Paramore3.jpg

Paramore4.jpg

Paramore5.jpg

Hey guys, im from Utica and went to the show last night. It was amazing! They played just under 2 hours and every song was awesome. I couldn't sneak a camera in but I did get a few pics off my phone. They're not great but they're something. But I was with Matt the day before at the mall when we got to meet the whole band. They are all super nice and respectful to their fans. I really want to go to the Buffalo show but we cant find tickets anywhere. Hope everyone gets a chance to go to a show this tour! :D

wow - thanks for posting - did they really play for 2 hours? If so, that's way longer than their standard set - the 15 song set they played in NJ was about an hour and fifteen minutes or so...

LUCKY!! u got to meet them in the mall. thats sweeeet.. i hope i get to meet them agian in the san diego one.

quick question how far away was the mall from the venue?

wow - thanks for posting - did they really play for 2 hours? If so, that's way longer than their standard set - the 15 song set they played in NJ was about an hour and fifteen minutes or so...

Yep, it was just under...probably about an hour and 45 mins. It was absolutely great! And now im extremely excited because i just bought my tickets to see them again in Buffalo! Cant Wait :hyper:

Yep, it was just under...probably about an hour and 45 mins. It was absolutely great! And now im extremely excited because i just bought my tickets to see them again in Buffalo! Cant Wait :hyper:

What was the setlist? Was it the same as NJ or did they play more songs?