Electric Factory Nov. 27th

indabisofmisery

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh lucky people! Y'all have no idea how upset I am that i can't go. I had my heart set on going, but nope. Not allowed. :'(

Yeah, same with me. It sucks so bad. This is obviously the best tour they have had so far. Jeez...

I am never aloud to go to Warped Tour either so I GUESS I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WAY NEXT YEAR! What great fun?!

hah i'm leaving in like 3 and a half hours. if anyone wants to have a nice little scavenger hunt, i'll be wearing a grey hoodie with pink, white, and (eh, some other color) stars on it, and some jeans. if you shout my name, i'll answer :). i'm gonna try to go as close to the front as i can :)

can anyone say... "BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!" ?? that was about 1000000000 times better than i thought it would be, and i thought it would be pretty freakin awesome. i was so exicted for them to come on after the almost and the starting line that i was shaking when they walked out!!! and i was really sad when it ended :)... i am so hoarse and sore today :)

Holy shit, best show I have ever been to in my life, seriously.

I won a Helio m&g, so I go and get the wristbands and me and my friend wait in that line for a little. We were like freaking out though because we didn't know how my mom and other friend were getting in. So like, we talked to the Helio dude and asked if after the m&g my mom could go in instead of my friend, and then if they couldn't sweet talk the guy at the door and get in, then they'd go home. He's like, yeah we'll work something out.

So we go to the m&g. It was in this room behind the stage, it was so cool. There was like a couch and a pool table. Hayley got on the pool table and started posing.

We were all just like sranding around the pool table and then Josh was like, "you know, we specialize in signing stuff and taking pictures" and we were like uhhhh okay. idk if anyone else thought that was weird, but I did, like can we not just stand here and talk? whatevz.

I saw this camel in the back of the room, like a statue, and I was like OMG LOOK A CAMEL! and Zac looked at me like I was on drugs and then walked to the other side of the room

anyyyyway, we talked mostly to Jeremy. He tried to teach us to do this snapping thing with out fingers but we couldn't. Didn't really talk to anyone else besides being like, hey how are you? to Hayley.

Took group pictures, blah blah blah. The guy was like 3 minutes till doors, you guys should go get a good spot.

We were like omg what are we gonna do about my mom? and he was like, come with me, I'll get them in.

So I go get spots on the barricade and my friend goes with him outside to get them. Ahhhh I was so happy when they came in because I was so worried they wouldn't be able to.

Anyway the nes guys were SO FUNNY. omg bringing the lolz all night.

There was this fat girl who wanted to get out, it seriously took 5 minutes for them to pull her out. And then she was like laying down on the ground and dude next to me was like "clean up on asile 6!" and then someone else was like "I bet she got out to go to the concession stand"

LOL and then the one guy was saying how this fat girl like 6 rows back wanted him to get her out and he was like, "what do I look like, go go gadget arms? go go gadget muscles!?"

and they kept telling my friend to go get them food.

and then later they were like getting us water and stuff, how nice :)

anyway, The Almost was effing amazing. I love Aaron Gillespie so much<33333

The Starting Line was alright.

Paramore was so good<3 It was my 8th time seeing them and by far was the best. They didn't play Miracle though, I was kind of upset :[

And then after the show I met the guy with the fro from The Almost (I don't know his name :[)

and AARON GILLESPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I was so fucking happy, omg. My mom actually saw him. She was like, look there's that guy with the crazy hair from The Almost over there, and I thought she meant the guy with the fro so I was like I already met him, let's just go. But then she was like, no the one with the red hair. and I was like WHAT!? ohhh snapz.

I was like shaking, I was so happy :DDDDDDDDD

My life is complete.

Pictures and video later :)

Awesome pics, Ty!

Now that I think of it though, the Electric Factory is terrible. I've been there before. It's way too tiny. Glad everyone enjoyed it though.

Really? I thought it was really big, bigger than I expected at least.

I didn't really realize how big it was until I saw the crowd on the video during Misery Business, but yeaaaah. I liked the venue a lot.

And then after the show I met the guy with the fro from The Almost (I don't know his name :[)

Alex, i think? i definitely saw him over between the front doors and the merch taking pictures with people when i was leaving. i didn't get to meet anyone, 'cause i didn't want to be out late (plus my dad would have been ticked), what with school today and all that. although i realized once i got to school that i should have just stayed home.

my voice is kinda hoarse and my throat is all sore. it was sore like, 2 or 3 nights ago and then went away but all the screaming and singing exacerbated the problem. yeah i did just use that word. and my neck is killing me 'cause i have to be short. although there were a few people near me who were a bunch shorter.

but it was definitely one of the best shows i've ever seen. Paramore was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed The Almost and The Starting Line. is there ANYONE on here that went to this show who could show some love for TSL? hahah. the thing that ticks me off about them is Kenny's language. potty mouth, hah. i was surprised he didn't change the one line in "Ready" when they played it. I'm not about to say what he usually changes it to, but the line he typically changes is "not for the critics holding their ears." "ears" is what he changes. *ahem*

ANYWAY. basically it was the best night of my life so far. my friend got meet and greet and got something signed for me. i am forever indebted to her.