Electric Factory Nov. 27th

indabisofmisery

^ hahahah, I enjoyed The Starting Line, I just didn't know too much of their stuff. I knew like one song, but I recognized a few. A lot of people around me were singing along.

I was sooo sore today, hahah. I have like bruises coming right below my boobs from the barricade and also on my knees. And I couldn't sleep in school today because I couldn't lean on the bruises, hahahaha.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have like bruises coming right below my boobs from the barricade and also on my knees. And I couldn't sleep in school today because I couldn't lean on the bruises, hahahaha.

ouuuch. when i was closest i was like 5 people back i think or maybe a little closer at some point during paramore's set. everybody just started going INSANE when they started. i moved around so much. it was such a great time. i'm ticked, though, 'cause there's gum stuck to the bottom of the jeans that i wore that night. i'm gonna have to try so hard to get it off. it's disgusting.

hahahah yeah. i mean, i personally don't take it too terribly, i can deal with it . . . but the fact that my dad was there did not lend itself well to that kind of language. haha. i was actually kind of hoping that my dad wouldn't be able to go because i was expecting that from kenny. and actually i saw +44 with Fall Out Boy back in June, and my dad was there too (that time because my friend couldn't go and my brother flaked out), and Mark definitely was digging the profanity. my dad wasn't too pleased with that, either. hahahah. the bad language really only ticks me off when my family uses it, 'cause it's getting more frequent lately even though my parents have always been with the "it's bad to curse" thing. and i try not to use bad language, so when my brother and sister do it freely i'm like AAAAA

i got front row for this, i was so shocked. they did SO amazing!!! i got lotsa vids, but my pc is retarded and i can't put them on. if i get them on, i'll post. i was sad...no one would stay after with me to try and meet them...i miss them! :( i haven't met zac in over a year...

Aww that sucks. If I had went I would have stayed after for sure. Even though meeting people after EF shows is really difficult and takes forever!