well this is just me

Defiance

i can play the rest of the songs as well, just at the time of recording my guitar wasnt drop D tuned so it would have sounded rubbish :P ill do them properly soon.

lol..proof that you realy do say rubbish over there...haha I wasjust kididng...youre pretty good... My life would go down the drainif I broke my arm.. all I do is play guitar and write on my time...

lol..proof that you realy do say rubbish over there...haha I wasjust kididng...youre pretty good... My life would go down the drainif I broke my arm.. all I do is play guitar and write on my time...

yeh well my life was so boring all i do is play music, and sport. so was pretty boned :lol:

ok heres 2 more videos, i only learnt to play here we go again today but its not great i just felt like recording something, and the second is the solo from californication (not paramore i know) and apart from one dead note :crybad: i think its pretty good, whaddya think??

View My Video

View My Video