Last Thing You Drank - Part 2

thebrowncoat

mmmmm dirty pond water. HAHA ;D

It's called Odwalla Superfood.

It's soooooo healthy. Oh man.

It's got really good stuff in it.

Liiike Apple Juice, Peaches, Mangos, Strawberries, Bananas, Spirulina, Soy Lecithin, Open Cell Chlorella, Royal Jelly, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Sprouts, Jerusalem Artichoke, Lemon Bioflavonoids Complex, Nova Scotia Dulse.

I know it sounds really gross, but it tastes like a fruit smoothie. You can't even taste the other stuff. :)

o0o0oh.

Bioflavonoids. THATS AN AMAZING WORD. hahahaaha

mmmmm dirty pond water. HAHA ;D

It's called Odwalla Superfood.

It's soooooo healthy. Oh man.

It's got really good stuff in it.

Liiike Apple Juice, Peaches, Mangos, Strawberries, Bananas, Spirulina, Soy Lecithin, Open Cell Chlorella, Royal Jelly, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Sprouts, Jerusalem Artichoke, Lemon Bioflavonoids Complex, Nova Scotia Dulse.

I know it sounds really gross, but it tastes like a fruit smoothie. You can't even taste the other stuff. :)

o0o0oh.

Bioflavonoids. THATS AN AMAZING WORD. hahahaaha

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG LMFAO! WOW! did you like just read that off the back or something??? And yes i must agree, Bioflavonoids IS quite an amazing word!!:rotfl:

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG LMFAO! WOW! did you like just read that off the back or something??? And yes i must agree, Bioflavonoids IS quite an amazing word!!:rotfl:

Hahahaha! Naw I was too lazy to go get it out of the fridge again so I googled it! Bahahahaha.

BIOFLAVANOIDS! omfg thats gunna be like, my word for everything now.

hahaahaha :rotfl::rotfl:

Hahaha YES I DID. :D

I didn't feel like taking an extra 20 steps to get the carton. And then ALLLL THAT ENERGY IT TAKES to read and type out the ingredients. Lmao jk. ;-)

BAHAHAHA my friend says that all the time! He's like "OMG this juice is like an orgasm in my mouth!"

LMFAO

YES RIBOFLAVANOIDS!

Im just going to randomly say that and people will be like "Whaattt?"

hahhahaa