Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Hmm serious question

How long does it take for hair to grow?

cause' i regret cutting mine shoulder length & want like 8cm more :P

Depends on your hair, does it usually grow fast? Mine does, about 2cm in a month. Just let it grow but go and cut the endings atleast once in 2 months. It helps your hair grow.

elllo james

HAHAHH YES!

she plays medium so i shouldnt say anything, i only play easy ahahahahaha

but she still stinks

Tell her I can play Hanger 18 on Hard. :twisted:

Well, I can get 4 stars on it...cause you seem to jump from one end of the fretboard to the other when playing that damned song. >.>

I played GH3 today in the Games shop...except it only had about 8 crap songs on to play. :P

Tell her I can play Hanger 18 on Hard. :twisted:

Well, I can get 4 stars on it...cause you seem to jump from one end of the fretboard to the other when playing that damned song. >.>

I played GH3 today in the Games shop...except it only had about 8 crap songs on to play. :P

HAHAHAHAH

AHHHH GEETTARRR HEROOOOOO THREEEE!! @%$%&^#$%

haha i want just the geetar cause i want those skinss!

Well over here there's been new wireless controllers released for each game platfrom, so PS2 gets a Gibson Kramer, Wii a Gibson Les Paul and the PS3 gets a deep black Les Paul, so I might get a new controller as well, cause I broke the whammy bar on my old controller. :nono:

Well over here there's been new wireless controllers released for each game platfrom, so PS2 gets a Gibson Kramer, Wii a Gibson Les Paul and the PS3 gets a deep black Les Paul, so I might get a new controller as well, cause I broke the whammy bar on my old controller. :nono:

hahahahahahahha

how did u break it?

were you rocking hard?

Hi Sam!

hahahahahahahha

how did u break it?

were you rocking hard?

It's not literally broken! It's still on the controller, it just feels slack to use and if you shake the controller you can hear loose stuff rattling about inside it. :shifty:

hahahahahahaahahahhaah, thats what happened to my PS2 i broke it and when you shook it things were moving around

:rotfl:

^^ HELLO JAMESSS! how are you doing? FRIDAY FINALLY. my paramore clothes finally came too. turns out they were hiding on top of my bin outside... we didnt even know until now lmfao

I don't have any Paramore clothes yet...the fanclub package is still a few weeks away and I'm lacking in funds at the mo to use the FBR store. :(

casey and i are eating whipped cream

You'll get fat(ter)! ;-)