Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

hey chris.

nah james, not much....just got pissed on halloween, that's all really. you?

Ha, for Halloween we got like... 5 TOT's, and there's still a huge bowl full of chocolate and candy that needs eating staring at me right now...

I was on a Geography field trip yesterday.....and it rained, as bloody expected.:-x

we had 3 little kids, but i forgot to get anything to give them so i had to give them some of my crisps but i love it when you buy sweets and chocolate for tot's and then no-one comes and you get to eat them all. this year was the first time i didn't go treat or treating but i still got plenty of treats.

haha, that sounds like fun, i used to love college trips cos we just used to go to the pub...we were supposed to look round art galleries but we looked around for a few minutes then found a pub.

we had 3 little kids, but i forgot to get anything to give them so i had to give them some of my crisps but i love it when you buy sweets and chocolate for tot's and then no-one comes and you get to eat them all. this year was the first time i didn't go treat or treating but i still got plenty of treats.

haha, that sounds like fun, i used to love college trips cos we just used to go to the pub...we were supposed to look round art galleries but we looked around for a few minutes then found a pub.

I stopped TOT years ago, but at least now I can terrorise those who come visit us by saying 'Go on, show us a trick,' until they throw eggs at you of course. :roll:

Ha, last year my group were in Scarborugh for the week, and some of us had to do research at the local library, but of course we spent that last hour of alloted time at the pub. ;-)

I finally saw Misery Business video on finnish TV. Yesterday I was surfind the chanels fast and then I wondered why Hayley popped into my head and looked some chanels back and there it was! My first time.

I finally saw Misery Business video on finnish TV. Yesterday I was surfind the chanels fast and then I wondered why Hayley popped into my head and looked some chanels back and there it was! My first time.

YOU'RE PYSHIC ERICA!

Amazing. :willy_nilly: