Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

DANGGGG! hahaha....talk about time differences...haha so yeah..hey...how ah yah? eh? eh? DUDES! I can't wait to go eat lunch...I have the greatest *other than burgers of course* lunch ever! StUfFeD ChIcKeN PiZzA w/ AlL tHe FiXiNs! YUSSSSSS! haha....so yeah...did you know, that tomorrow and today are national "Bring a happy meal toy to school or work" day.... today I packed all my school stuf into this little playdough backpack that I love and wore my burger king antlers to school along with my REPTAR! watch...*I still have it from when I was 4 years old....haha how sad..but who didn't watch rugrats??? haha*

hmmm...do you get in fights in your dreams or something...haha THAT REMINDS ME! once, I was at my friends house, and her big sis woke up and looked in the mirror and was all..."is that a hickey?" cuz she had one on her arm and she was all "What!?"

and I suggested that she made out with herself or someone in her dreams and she was all "I can't even reach that spot" and I was all dumb-like and went, "Come on becky, even I can reach that on my own neck" and as dumb as I am, I gave myself one prvong to her that she could so it when she was sleeping..it was funny.......sooooo...how are yallllsss?

Ive been really hyper today...just starting to write something and it turns into a novel....haha WIERD>!>!>>!>!>!>!>>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah.....Im sitting mear a cHaV....*whispers* hElP MeH! *that was so k0rNb0y....but you dont know who that is...*

^ indeed it is....wow, i fele sooper dooper smawickle...AKA I fell smart now....ummmm Imma play with some playdough and talk with y'all at the same time...*looks towards teacher* "DONT LOOK HER IN THE EYES....YOUL BE SET ON FIRE!"