Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Aw, don't worry Linzi, I';m sure you'll be able to soon. :)

It's not just the pre-sale you get, you can go look at the M&G gallery from the all the shows on the US tour so far. PAramore are such posers. :roll::rotfl:

does everybody forget me or what :P thats like the second time today :P

No! I haven't forgotten you Chris!

Aw, don't worry Linzi, I';m sure you'll be able to soon. :)

It's not just the pre-sale you get, you can go look at the M&G gallery from the all the shows on the US tour so far. PAramore are such posers. :roll::rotfl:

That makes it even more tempting! But you see, I'd only join for the M&G tickets and obviously because it makes it more likely that I'll actually get a ticket. BUT, you can only buy 2 and the other person has to be registered on there as well... but my friend isnt... so that means i'll just have to buy mine, but then i can see all other tickets being sold out for my friend so i'll have to go myself haha.

So that's my little conundrum going on right now. STUPID, STUPIDNESS

That makes it even more tempting! But you see, I'd only join for the M&G tickets and obviously because it makes it more likely that I'll actually get a ticket. BUT, you can only buy 2 and the other person has to be registered on there as well... but my friend isnt... so that means i'll just have to buy mine, but then i can see all other tickets being sold out for my friend so i'll have to go myself haha.

So that's my little conundrum going on right now. STUPID, STUPIDNESS

Aww, always thinking of your friends, aren't you? :P

God knows how my brother'll react to the fact he'll have to be stood around while I'm inside talking to the band. :P

Aww, always thinking of your friends, aren't you? :P

God knows how my brother'll react to the fact he'll have to be stood around while I'm inside talking to the band. :P

Well I don't really want go by myself!! So I think it's best for me to just buy them somewhere other than the fanclub, if you get what i mean.

HAHA about your brother. I've told the friends I'm going with that we HAVE to go super early to get a good spot, and we HAVE to stay afterwards to see if we can get autographs (though i tihnk that will be unlikely.)

btw James, Ive only ever been in one of the rooms in the academy and it was the small one where it was all standing.

Do you think Paramore will be in the larger room and is it seated in there?

Well I don't really want go by myself!! So I think it's best for me to just buy them somewhere other than the fanclub, if you get what i mean.

HAHA about your brother. I've told the friends I'm going with that we HAVE to go super early to get a good spot, and we HAVE to stay afterwards to see if we can get autographs (though i tihnk that will be unlikely.)

btw James, Ive only ever been in one of the rooms in the academy and it was the small one where it was all standing.

Do you think Paramore will be in the larger room and is it seated in there?

It's always best to go to gigs with a friend, therefore you've got someone to drag you out of the moshpit when it gets hairy. ;-)

Well it's been a while since I was last at the Academy, and the gig was in the large room with the dancefloor and the raised area at the back? I'm pretty sure that they'll be playing in there. After all, NFG's on support and there might be more there for them than Paramore.

Well it's been a while since I was last at the Academy, and the gig was in the large room with the dancefloor and the raised area at the back? I'm pretty sure that they'll be playing in there. After all, NFG's on support and there might be more there for them than Paramore.

Yeah I've never been in that one before. Is it seats or standing? i HOPE it's standing

It's standing. The dancefloor gets cramped and sweaty, so try not to overheat and feint. :P

Yay standing!!!!! Is the dancefloor right in front of the stage?

Knowing my luck I'LL be the one who passes out and faints. It would be funny if i did and the only way for me to get out would be to be thrown onto the stage. HAHA how random... i'd be like HELLO!!!!

Yay standing!!!!! Is the dancefloor right in front of the stage?

Knowing my luck I'LL be the one who passes out and faints. It would be funny if i did and the only way for me to get out would be to be thrown onto the stage. HAHA how random... i'd be like HELLO!!!!

Haha, I can just imagine that....

"Oh great, first we get underwear thrown at us, now we get sweaty unconcious fangirls." xD

Go look at the Denver M&G thread in the Photo forum. Perfect example of Paramore being posers. :P