Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

hey people.

omg i had over 600 posts deleted. probably not as bad as some peoples, but thats still bad.

Hiya!! i lost 1000!!!! :willy_nilly:

Haha, right there with ya Linzi. :P

There's always more threads to post in. xD

BTW, have you seen Shannon's little Paramore story on her myspace yet?

Ooo no, link please :D

Eeeeeeeeeh, I need to go to the dentist nov. 9 and I need 12 teeth pulled!

I'm scared.

Oh my!!!! It's not all bad, it's not like you'll feel anything. I find it rather funny being all stupid on the happy gas or whatever it's called haha ;-)

Here's a clue:

It involves a Paramore gig, and being referred to as a guardian angel. :P

I am intrigued James... so when can we expect this MASTERPIECE to be ready to read?

Oh my!!!! It's not all bad, it's not like you'll feel anything. I find it rather funny being all stupid on the happy gas or whatever it's called haha ;-)

I am intrigued James... so when can we expect this MASTERPIECE to be ready to read?

Well if you think about it, they won't be able to take 12 teeth out at once... or else.. how would I chew anything?! lol

And feel nothing? Sure maybe while they are removing the teeth but when I am not on pain relievers, it's going to kill me.

rawr! i think i should be going to bed now. haha

tomorrow is halloween! WOOP WOOP!

and the day after that is the academy is... concert!!!!!

awww the TAI show at the Electric Factory? i wish i was going. but it wouldn't be good because Friday i have my senior project presentation aaarjrjrargh.

i just got really excited because my mom has one of the MSNBC-type channels on, and Greta von Susteren was on, and then all of a sudden i hear The Starting Line playing and i'm like what WHAAAAT. and then i look up and it's some commercial for hbo/cinemax, yaknow the movie channels, and yeah.. "What You Want" was playing. i was pleasantly surprised. it was really weird but cool.

i have a half day of school tomorrow! yay!!! and i might go to the movies with my mom and/or a haunted house or something with a few friends. saweeeet.