Germany Tour 2008 in spring

CHB

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argh! just 12 little days zizzle !!! hahaha then we'll met!

i'm so excited & i just can't hide it lalala XD

to zizzle in german

juhuu wir werden Zatchy Tatchie Joshi Jermie und Hayley sehen mwahaha und die NFG jungs *freufreufreu*

yay just 5 days now! :hyper:

i'm so excited to meet you *ü.ü* btw: what do you think are they going to have the 2 shirts which we wanna have there,too at the fanshop? :D

i hope so Oo i WANT the "this is how we dance" shirt *ü.ü* & ... i want all of the merch things XD ALL wahahaha also from LA & NFG mwah! xD

and aww yay 5 days lol my heart says "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" :'D

they'll have the dance shirt. a member from the mcr forum posted a pic of it in the pmore thread. ;-)

yay i wanna have the whole pmore merch, too. :P and joshi as a present *wuha*, u know what i mean?! :mrgreen:

my heart beats faster than normal. oO i've to die! :rotfl:

sure ^^ i hope that i can make more this time, last year at the concert i was so fascinated(i hope thats right ^^") so i forgot to make photos's and the photo's i have are from hayley & zac xD one of josho and one of Jeremy & Raylor & the two with Mr.Zac & me & his brother <33333

when i see josh i will ask him about a photo with you at night :] but only when i can speak lol

(omg i should take more english lessons at school haha)