does it all go by pretty fast.....?

DeliriumTrigger

because that's what i'm assuming.

even though paramore is playing for like an hour or a little over an hour sometimes (depending on how talkative hayley is that night lol)

but i remember seeing them at warped tour.

and their 30-min set only felt like 10 minutes.

everyone was having so much fun and getting caught up in the moment that the time just flew by. then it was all over.....

and i figured if it felt like 10 mins for a 30-min set, then this tour date i'm going to is prolly only gonna feel like 20 mins.

and it's gonna go by so quick and leave me wanting more.

did anyone feel like that at the show they went to?

did paramore's set seem like it went by really quick (even with the encore) and you just weren't ready for them to leave yet?

it didn't feel like it went by too fast for me.

i'm usually out of it when i'm at concerts because i'm so obsessed with taking pictures that i forget to pay attention. but this time i'm like "NO STOP TAKING PICTURES LISTEN TO WHAT THEY'RE SAYING SO YOU CAN REMEMBER THIS NIGHT" and it didn't go by fast.

warped tour is so fast paced, all the sets seemed really short.

plus the cover song went on for like, ever lol so it seemed longer than it was. don't worry. :]

because that's what i'm assuming.

even though paramore is playing for like an hour or a little over an hour sometimes (depending on how talkative hayley is that night lol)

but i remember seeing them at warped tour.

and their 30-min set only felt like 10 minutes.

everyone was having so much fun and getting caught up in the moment that the time just flew by. then it was all over.....

and i figured if it felt like 10 mins for a 30-min set, then this tour date i'm going to is prolly only gonna feel like 20 mins.

and it's gonna go by so quick and leave me wanting more.

did anyone feel like that at the show they went to?

did paramore's set seem like it went by really quick (even with the encore) and you just weren't ready for them to leave yet?

I get that with every show I go to. There's so much anticpation ad then when I'm there I'm like "This is all gonna b eover in a few hours."

That's why I try not to get too excited for a show until the week of or something.