TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!

thorned_lilac_182

I have like no blue or orange. :(

Well, I have little colour full stop haha.

URRZZZZZZ :P (just saying) but other than that my wardrobe is all black.. except for the FEEDER one which is blue... actually, I think the ones I wear is black.. the rest of it is pretty varied :lol:

/unwanted contribution

Okay, so the show was absolutely incredible. Because Ross advised me not to get my hopes up I didnt, but TBS blew me away! Honestly, they were insane! So much energy and whatnot... and I was in the back. Unfortunately I couldnt stand in the front of the pit because I had an asthma attack before the show started from the heat and my dad was like... "HELL NO! You are standing with me in the back." It was cool though.

But seriously, Taking Back Sunday put on an incredible show. I was soooo impressed with them. They played basically all my favorites. They played basically and hour and a half set.... and then came back and played a 30 minute encore... 5 songs. Two that they had never played live before and they did them beautifully.

I think I almost peed my pants when they played Timberwolves at New Jersey. Thats my all time favorite TBS song and I was praying that they'd play it and the did in the encore. So epic.

Definitely one of the best shows I've been to.

Okay, so the show was absolutely incredible. Because Ross advised me not to get my hopes up I didnt, but TBS blew me away! Honestly, they were insane! So much energy and whatnot... and I was in the back. Unfortunately I couldnt stand in the front of the pit because I had an asthma attack before the show started from the heat and my dad was like... "HELL NO! You are standing with me in the back." It was cool though.

But seriously, Taking Back Sunday put on an incredible show. I was soooo impressed with them. They played basically all my favorites. They played basically and hour and a half set.... and then came back and played a 30 minute encore... 5 songs. Two that they had never played live before and they did them beautifully.

I think I almost peed my pants when they played Timberwolves at New Jersey. Thats my all time favorite TBS song and I was praying that they'd play it and the did in the encore. So epic.

Definitely one of the best shows I've been to.

Thurrrrrrrrrrrrr weo go, glad you enjoyed it! :mrgreen:

What was the setlist? What two songs had they never played before?

I am jealous.

Holly, Envy was insane! A guy purposed during their set and it was sooo adorable. I've always wanted to witness that, it was great.

And Ross, the two songs they played were Swing and Cut Me Up Jenny. Adam was hilarious. He just looked at the other guys in the band and was like... "You feel like playing some new stuff that we've never played before, I mean, this crowd is awesome, I just wanna play all night." and they just broke into them. Adam actually wanted to play longer but their manager made them stop. hahaha.

As for the rest of the setlist I honestly cant remember everything. They played a little bit of everything from all the albums. It was really great. They opened with You Know How I Do... which really got the crowd going. The only stuff that I really remember was the encore. Which was Everything Must Go, Timberwolves, Swing, Cut Me Up Jenny and Makedamnsure.

To be quite honest, I don't think so.

But I honestly cant remember.

What I remember of the set is Liar, What's if Feel Like to be a Ghost, Sink Into Me, You're So Last Summer, Cute Without the E, New Again, Lonely Lonely, Carpathia, A Decade Under the Influence, 180 by Summer... and I thats all I can remember.

I know there was more though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First, i just want to say that I also love Taking Back Sunday, they're my second favorite band of all time.

The only problem is that I'm having a lot of trouble finding a good poster. I just want a semi-standard band poster with some press shot or something. Does anyone have a good poster, and if so, where did you get it?

Or, if that doesn't work out, does anyone know where I could find some high-resolution press shots of the band (in its current form [no Fred])?