help for project im doing on hayley?

jessicuhh.

sorry if this is in the wrong section.

i'm obviously new here, so please dont shoot me. :]

i need to do an oral presentation about why hayley is a role model.

so i need to explain why she is a role model, her accomplishments or career awards, how she influenced the world and her profession, and some background information.

if you guys could give me some information on the things i listed,

i'll love you forever.

i have a lot of things covered, but i need much more to say.

i mostly need more ideas about why she is a role model and how she is inspirational.

thanks guyss. :]

and why she's role model? because she's influential. She's unimitable but with no offense, that's why it's amazing :)

for me

it was short, because I have to go to sleep xD I'll try to think about how to call it and hopefully I'll write something more here. And I hope it'll help, haha

but now - GOODNIGHT

Hayley's the one who got me through GCSE music. i couldn't play guitar for s*** and my only available option was to sing. i never had the confidence to sing on stage but watching Hayley and listening to her made me believe that if she could sing in front of thousands of people i could sing in front of like 100. and i got through it and was the only person in my year to pass the course =)