New Hayley post on LJ

If she liked all the get well soon notes and stuff, I think she should really like what she'll be receiving soon :) And it sounds like she's feeling better, so that's good news.

On another note, did anyone see this awful post that she's referring to? I thought I had seen it when I responded to her LJ entry, but after reading this again, I don't think I did...then again, I think that's probably a good thing. It sounds disgusting.

what a wonderful caricature of intimacy.....

well it's just lovely, being sick and sort of out of the loop and then coming back onto the community to find, in the last post, that my face is plastered around some dudes completely unattractive and slightly hairy penis. i thought since you thought so highly of me the least i could do was respond. so, congratulations sir, you are the world's biggest ass.

now on a lighter note.

hey, everyone... i hope you are all doin well.

sorry to be the only one that's posted in a while. i just wanted to drop by and say thank you for all the get well notes on myspace, and throughout the community. again, we are all sorry that some of your plans got screwed because of my being sick. we hope to make up those dates sooner or later. in the mean time, we are doing what we can to prepare for south by southwest and a couple of other upcoming shows. hope to see you there. thanks for your ongoing support.

Hayley

I'm not sure. I thought I knew what she was talking about, but after reading over it again, I don't. It sounds like someone posted something really foul though.

yeah. so naked pictures of pete wentz have been circulating the internet. & some jackass decided it would be cute to make a picture with them & hayley & some dumb joke about her boss. it was disgusting & if i were her i would have burst into tears instead of making a joke about it. she's strong.

I'm not sure. I thought I knew what she was talking about' date=' but after reading over it again, I don't. It sounds like someone posted something really foul though.[/quote']

yeah. so naked pictures of pete wentz have been circulating the internet. & some jackass decided it would be cute to make a picture with them & hayley & some dumb joke about her boss. it was disgusting & if i were her i would have burst into tears instead of making a joke about it. she's strong.

That is absolutely disgusting.

But there's no doubt that Hayley's strong. I don't know how you consistently shrug that sort of stuff off (along with people yelling obnoxious things at shows) but she does, thankfully.

peopel are fricken morons. honestly, get a job or something. if you have enough time on your hands to do something like that, you need to re-evaluate what you are doing in life.

it makes me respect hayley even more. i would go off on that guy if i was her. or maybe just curl up in a corner and die. she is awesome.