Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

hahah apple juice. for some reason a part of sweeney todd popped into my head because i thought "you know, sometimes apple juice looks like pee" (sorry if that grosses you out or anything) and in the movie, Johnny Depp is holding a bottle of this hair growth stuff that a rival is selling, and he says it seems like it's made out of "piss and ink." pretty great movie.

• Like 1

hahah i don't know any good random facts. but this one time i was half asleep and i heard this voice, and it was a guy's voice except it said "i am a woman craving vegetable (i think it was vegetable) soup. bring me something to eat with!" true story. i thought it was hilarious, and my family acted like i was possessed or something.

why do you know this? now that i think of it, i guess it's not that weird to know, but honestly, how do you know? have you been experimenting with blacklights, was it on a tv show, what?

i read it on a website of fun facts.

and same with this one:

A car traveling 100 mph would take more than 29 million years to reach the nearest star.

yes, and i'm being completely serious. i think i was up really late, so maybe that's why. i remember cracking up inside and scribbling it down on a piece of paper in the dark. but i wasn't freaked out, and my family was being weird about it. then again, my brother and sister seem to think we have ghosts in our house.

i read it on a website of fun facts.

and same with this one:

A car traveling 100 mph would take more than 29 million years to reach the nearest star.

that's pretty awesome. vast amounts of space. i just google searched random facts and there's a buttload of sites.

here's a scary one:

a full-grown bear can run as fast as a horse.

Aww, haha.

Last night I was talking to someone and he asked if I had any live gigs coming up:

"I'm seeing Paramore on 12th febuary, not sure if you've heard of them before?"

"Oh yeah. Their lead singer is fit as fuck."

"If you say so..."

:roll: It's all about the music dude!