Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

remember me telling you about my friend who's abused at home? and whos parents wanted to move to brazil in january? well they werne't lieing. jan 16th. and we have xmas break from saturday till jan 1st. so from jan 2nd till he leaves he's not going to school. and he's not allowed to hang out with anyone ever since his parents found out he's g.ay {sorry computer monitor}. so we only have from tomorrow till friday to actually see him.

remember me telling you about my friend who's abused at home? and whos parents wanted to move to brazil in january? well they werne't lieing. jan 16th. and we have xmas break from saturday till jan 1st. so from jan 2nd till he leaves he's not going to school. and he's not allowed to hang out with anyone ever since his parents found out he's g.ay {sorry computer monitor}. so we only have from tomorrow till friday to actually see him.

is he brazilian? because i know personally that they pretty much hate people who are gay.

yes, he's brazillian, thats why his parents hate it. but its not like he chose it, its just who he is.

and we want to call. but theres these things we dont know. he's got 2 brothers..what will happen to them? there not abused. plus, his green cards expired and his parents wont let him get a job to buy a new one and wont buy him one, so atm he's illegal. so if we call dyfus, what will happen? will he get shipped back to brazil anyway? or will he be able to stay here? and like i already said, what about his unabused brothers? christa [indabisofmisery] was telling me about the providence house. so i told him about it and he has no interest...idk why. the whole thing is fxcked up. my bff saw his scars on his back and stuff.....from belts. and he's had bruises and everything. i would call but i only know from what 2 of my friends have told me, so i'm not the most reliable person to call. idk i just hate it.

see? its so difficult. i hate it. actually i hate life atm. cause then i got my gpop whos still really sick and then theres emily >.<

edit: believe me james...we've been thinking. and its sooo confusing. my friends mom said she'd take him in...but she already has 3 kids of her own so she wouldnt' be able to actually take in all 3 of the siblings. so what about the brothers..again. foster care? brazil? and if he does land in foster care...woudl he be sent away?