Post *your* pictures Part 3

thebrowncoat

Ok, I cant exactly remember if I posted some of these a year ago, but here you go anyways. These range from Jun. 2006 - Jan. 2008 and they are in order by date.

mattcarlossd6.jpg

If any of you watch the show "24" you'll notice this guy. I was a manager for Panda Express in 2006, and Carlos Bernard came in and ate at my restaurant one day. To make things even funnier he did an interview and mentioned our encounter: 50 seconds in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-W85Xk9LcU Ok, back on topic.

picture016ed7.jpg

Me looking like a mechanic while visiting in Texas.

picture003gw9.jpg

My mom holding my newly acquired cousin (no, she wasnt kidnapped, I just talk like a nut) and I am once again.....looking like a mechanic.

picture016co7.jpg

Me outside on a lovely day in a Evanescence shirt while browsing Paramorefans.com on a laptop.

picture045pl5.jpg

My dad and me make wine every summer. It's darn good too.

wedmatt04ym1.jpg

My brother got married in October, this was from our tux fittings.

mattbald01sm8.jpg

No, im not naked. Just out of the shower, head shaved, and face....wedding ready.

picture066wj9.jpg

Same night only later with a sexy She Wants Revenge shirt.

foodjm3.jpg

I cant post the bachelor party pictures on here for obvious reasons, but one night my brother and I had just a regular hang out night. We got Buffalo Wild Wings takeout, and a ton of it too.

img7729km3.jpg

Open bar at the reception. I figured all the best man duties were done, so why not get trashed.

1229072237eo2.jpg

Tadaaaaa! I have hair again. I always try to bleach it and it always turned orange/red, but this stuff worked.

This is also my Dexter Holland impression.