What songs remind you of?

JJ Riot

Name any song that you have heard and then say what that song reminds you of whether it be an event of some kind, going to school, a birthday party hearing it at work or seeing something on TV stuff like that.

Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly

This song reminds me of my mates 16th birthday when he got his head stuck between the railings in a car park, we all laughed are heads off. We eventually got his head out with a stick of butter.

ahhh

Empty Corridors - Luke Pickett

It remind me of winter in general. It always pops up on my playlists in winter, but never in summer ? conspiracy i say !

Also, me and my friend clocked up so many plays of this song on iTunes in one evening it was ridiculous. Good times.

any song on three days grace's cd one-x

reminds me of the time i went to portugal...i had just gotten this cd and listened to it for 2 weeks straight. like one of my mini obsessions with a band. lol

edit: disenchanted-my chemical romance

i have no idea why, but it reminds me my best friend who i'm not allowed to talk to anymore

Blink 182 - All the small things

I Remember listening to this song in my history class in year 7 (boring :nono:) and we had to watch a video of the second world war or something and, the teacher went into the stock room to get the tele and we locked him in for the whole lesson, very funny stuff.

uhm,emergency - paramore(duh! as if we didn't know LOLXD)

anyway.

emergency reminds me of times that i've been hurt and the times that i saw my friends pain because of love.the chorus speaks so much about those experiences "i've seen love die WAY TOO MANY TIMES when it deserved to be alive. i've seen you cry way too many times when you deserve to be alive