The weirdest thought you've had today...

TangledFairyx

that you can see your brain through your own eyes [i dont have time but i'll post why later. haha]

edit: i have time now!!

i was at pizza hut for dinner, and my whole family was nuts after it, haha. and i came up with a theory: if you have a seizure without going unconscience, and your eyes roll to the back of your head, and you poke a hole in your ear to let light in, you can see your brain. hahahaha

{dont ask how i came up with that}

standing on top of a multi-storey carpark waiting for my boyfriend, and i was like ohhh i so want to jump off.

don't get me wrong, i'm not suicidal in the slightest, i love my life and it wasn't a thought of doing it to die, it was just like an urge to jump haha.

crazay.

standing on top of a multi-storey carpark waiting for my boyfriend, and i was like ohhh i so want to jump off.

don't get me wrong, i'm not suicidal in the slightest, i love my life and it wasn't a thought of doing it to die, it was just like an urge to jump haha.

crazay.

I thought about jumping out of a plane with no parachute and landing in a truck full of marshmallows. :)

I was drinking some coke out of a glass, finished it, and just like stared at the glass for a while and wondered if it was possible to squeeze it so hard that it would smash.

I was nearly about to do it when i realised that yes, in all probability i could squeeze it hard enough that it would smash, and then it would cut me and involve lots of blood and general oh-my-god-ouch-ness.

So i put the glass down.

Haha.

I had a strange though today.

Me and my mate, we had to be bully's, and we pushed one of my mates over. He landed (purposoly) in a stack of chairs. And i wondered if he'd really been hurt or like broke his neck or something and died... could he become a zombie... and what in the name of hell would he look like!? Weird or what O.o

• Like 1