PARAMORE IS NOMINATED FOR BEST NEW ARTIST GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sofa9053

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man. they are definitely 10x as hard working as amy is. she does nothing but get steaming and cancel gigs. i hope to god that paramore walk away with that grammy. how insane would it be? they deserve it SO much.

on that level, i agree, cuz she really doesnt give a rats ass about the people who enjoy her music.....and paramore does.

i mean Paramore are so dedicated, its unreall.....i hope they win, but sadly the grammy's arent based on dedication and how good you are with your fans and at shows.

its about the record....and i think Back to Black is unreal.

lmao, she probably did. i know the grammys aren't based on that, but i just wish it was and all i'm saying is they deserve it. i suppose a lot more people know of amy and her music though so aye.. she's got a better chance of walking away with it. i just wish that wasn't the case.

I wouldnt say Amy didnt care about her fans, shes an addict, she has a problem and she needs serious help.. fast.. that doesnt mean she still doesnt appreciate those who listen to her music and support her.

yea, but tell that to the people who have bought tickets to her shows and then she doesnt turn up....

i still love her music tho...and at the end of the day, its about the music right?

amy winehouse is trash...

i want paramore to win so bad but i know taylor swift and amy winehouse have alot of pull since they have been around longer....

i wish there was a way we could help paramore win

ive bought all their cds including riot (which i technically bought 3 times) lol

i lost it once, bought another and then bought the MVI...haha