my little decoy

xstopthissong

Aybaybay it's Santi Claus!

So haiiii I am Angie and I love Paramore unconditionally, Hayley could like befriend LinLo and I'd just be like *shrugs* XD

So erm Paramizzle is my favorite band. I doodle their songs and their name all over mah shizz. I have a verse of My Heart on the back of my math notebook and I'm working on getting all of Misery Business on the back of my science notebook XD

I srsly think Zac is unappreciated, I think ahem KNOW Josh and Hayley are looooovers, and I know Jermzy has awesome taste in clothes. XD

(EDIT: if you don't believe me on the Hayfarro thing, okay. Nichole is Hay's middle name. Neil is Josh's. In the thanks section of AWKIF Hayley says this about "Neil"; "You inspire me and I love you, my prince." Josh says about "Nichole W." - "Experiencing life with you is the greatest gift. Thank you for being who you are, I love you." Need more proof? ^.^)

Say hai to me, I won't bite... Hard.

haha hey welcome im vic! i love zac he is awesome..jeremy DOES have aweomse taste!! [zac and jeremy are my two faves in the band..i appriceate zac hehe] and yes i think heyley and josh have a thing going on too haha!

Haha I see. Yes I have full-on kissing pics of Jayley/Hayfarro/[insert combo names here] XD

Haha I can't find it right now buuuuut look it up, search one of their names on Buzznet XD

• 2 weeks later...