ugh....i couldn't resist

DeliriumTrigger

i just couldn't resist picking up the MVI version of riot.

i was at a hastings earlier today buying some new cds (btw pick up jimmy eat world's new cd. it's the s#*@t) and i came across the "p" section.

of course, a column FULL of paramore cds had to be in the front. and i noticed they had the MVI version of riot in front of the stack.

i looked at it and i was like, "nah. no way i'm buying practically the same cd twice. the one i have is in great condition. this would just be a waste of 20 bucks".

10 minutes later, i end up including it with my stack of cds at checkout.

i didn't know paramore was so persuasive. i'd prolly buy "riot toothpaste" if i saw it at the store lol.

but it wasn't a complete waste like i thought:

1) the videos are AMAZING. the picture is so clear and the sound really makes you feel like you're actually there. very impressive. not to mention, the little warped tour documentary and making of riot was pretty cool too.

2) the actual music seems like it's slightly better in quality and sound. and i do enjoy the two acoustic songs. the two live songs are kinda neat too because you get the "live paramore experience" in audio so you can listen to it whenever.

• Like 2

oohh ok good!! i really really wanted to pick it up at best buy the other day, but then i just thought what you did, ya know, about wasting 20 bucks on like the same cd. the only reason i really really wanted it was for the NU-MYX, but i wasn't going to buy it just for that. but now that i know it has all these cool vids. and stuff, i really think i am going to buy it!

omg and i know, how friggen amazing if jimmy eat world's new album?!?! I LOOOVVE them!

• Like 1