Hopeless crushes

IHeartEvan

^ figs are yummy [ignore me i live in a junk-food deprived house] xD

overly ripe bananas are ones i give to my dog...so why waste it on my dog, give it to the dude you like! xD

off topic:

i heard bananas make good shampoo? O_O

hahaha, REALLY?

I never heard that before!!

One of these days...I'll tell her how I feel!

I hope. :(

awwwww DO IT DO IT DO IT DO

[i MULTI-QOUTED]

Haha, this whole story makes me think of last year. All the girls from my class (I was in 3rd), well actually from whole my year had a crush on my sisters best friend (he was in 6th). And all those girls were always asking me stories about him. It really get annoyed at the end. It even went that far, that some girl asked: "I heard he was gay, is that true?" I was like wtf :) Good thing he's gone now

:)

Well, there was just this guy and he was the best friend of my sister. They were 17. And many girls from my class had a crush on him. They were 14.

And they were just asking questions to me like, does he have a girlfriend and is he gay :) . And asking if I could send a copy of his handwriting...

And it just got too much for me that I got annoyed.

If you don't understand yet, nevermind. It's not that important, it will not save your life :)

Ok, this was hilarious. I can't throw fruit at him, he's too gorgeous, I would ruin his awesome hair. I like the backpack idea. I think I'll go with that...Maybe not, I couldn't even tell him he was playing the piano so wonderfully and junk....And I was standing right next to him...It was akweird...

I promise not to ask his BFF for all his info, because one that is just weird and two I don't know his BFF...

Thanks guys!

Maybe I should stick with the fruit....

ur rly obsessed w/ this even kid i must say...

i guess freshman can be that way towards the big senior boys

i never was...except maybe way back in middle school

but i guess ppl r different.

no, actually, i tell my mom everything about everything that's goin on, don't other kids do that?