Do you miss this?

xmurderxlovex

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Some people over here said that josh's maturing, and they totally right!

And it's not a bad thing AT ALL. More then that, I'm sure he's personality hasn't changed.

And I also think that because of all the publicity (or how the heck you type it..) that they're having lately maybe he's a little afraid to do or to say "crazy" stuff

what do you guys think about my thought?

^ thats what i said before. he has always been a quiet person until he gets to know you or feels comfortable around you. i dont think he has changed as a person. performing though for a while he seemed to be bored? but i think he will be ready to go back in action once the new cd comes out.

^ yeah-- we can't expect him to be a burst of energy all the time. i know i'd probably be the same way having to answer the same questions and do the same things over and over again, not to mention the added responsibility they all have now that they're bigger

i think he'll be rejuvenated for the next album-- i can't wait to see!

^ yeah ive kinda gotten over it. idk if i will ever see paramore live again, i mean i want to support them but the shows are just ridiculous and honestly i dont enjoy myself at them anymore. i sound like such a bad fan, but idk its just really wierd. i still havent seen them in a large venue so if i ever do i will probably cry my eyes out, then someone will think im just another crazed teenie fan w/e. i want to go back to the pre-riot! days and just live those couple years over again one more time..

^ I'm not really sure what to think about it...

Fame has got its pros and cons, like anything else. You have to make some compromises and I guess it's not simple. But I don't really know if he was happier as they were before.

I guess that knowing that what you do is known an appreciated all over the world is a feeling that you can't compare to anything else. I'd feel so damn proud of myself.

I was just reading on paramoremusic the other day a girl's story of when she met Josh in 2006 and she said something like "someday you'll be really famous" and he answered "yeah right, I'd die if we were on TRL". So I guess he really wanted to be more popular. It's pretty normal and understandable after all.

However I can imagine that, when you're really popular, sometimes you'd like to go back and live a more normal life, where, for instance, you can happily walk in a store without being recongnized and you don't have to deal with all the stupid rumours and things like that. And for Paramore this is just starting. I remember watching a video where Josh was saying that at first he thought that all the gossip about Britney was so annoying, but now he feels bad for her, because he realizes it's a thousand times worse for her and now he can imagine how hard it can get sometimes.

I don't think "crazy" or "immature" are the words at all..

And to those saying he's maturing, you're saying that our soul dies when you get older. Uh... no.

He lost ENTHUSIASM. Intrest.

He was having fun...

And now he's just... not.

He's bored.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I miss all his crazy hair too. Now his hair resembles a middle-age man tbh.

But it could be because Paramore is a big band now? Maybe all that attention on the band makes him feel pressurized. That's why he is not as comfortable as when they were just a small band from Franklin. Also because he's getting more matured too, of course.