Tell me how you met paramore?

IZZYMAN

I met them by winning a Meet and Greet from the fan club. Here what happened that day.

I showed up 2 hours before doors, we drove by the venue because we needed to waste some time so while we were driving around my cousin yeall HAYLEY and there they were walking down the street with a herd of people fallowing them.I would've gotten out and said something to them but they looked like they were overwhelmed and I was already getting to meet them anyway so we drove around a little bit more then my parents dropped me my brother his girl, and my cousin off at the venue. so after they left me and my brother walked up to will call to get info on where I should be and they never opened will call so finnally my brother asked somebody where the people for the Meet and Greet are so he told us and I stood in line. I waited for awhile met Aaron Gillespie(The Almost) and then finnally Will showed up and took us to the band. I was the first one in and as soon as I waked down the stairs I saw Zac sitting on a stage, Hayley and Josh signing posters for us, and Jeremy staring at all of us walking down the stairs. So then Jeremy go WUZ UP and I walked up to him and he gave me a high five then I walked over to zac and introduced myself, and Hayley said that shed talk after she got done signing posters. So me and Will and Zac talked and made fun of this girl that was yelling and Will said her voice sounded like a cartoon character. So after we talked a girl asked Zac to talk to one of her friends on the phone and the whole time he was HELLO I CANT HEAR YOU. so finnaly he hung up and I asked if he would talk to my cuz on the phone and he said yes so I handed him my phone and he goes OOO THIS IS NICE and then he get on the phone and starts talking and in the middle of the conversation while my cousin was talking he just stops and goes I CAN HEAR ON THIS PHONE and doesnt listen to my cousin at all. then he hung up and handed the phone back and he said MAN IT SOUNDED LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO DIE and I laughed and then Hayley walks up to me and goes HEY WHATS UP DUDE SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO U THESE PEOPLE ARE LIKE CRAZY, and I said yeah and then she said SO U WANNA TAKE A PICTURE OR SOMETHIN and I said yes and i got out my camera and i was like whos gunna take it so she taps this girls shoulder and says HEY CAN U TAKE A PICTURE OF US and she said yeah so we took the pic and some girl came up to her and asked if she would talk to her friend and so she got on the phone and while she was on the phone she gave me a high five, and then she started pointing at my headband I had on cause I had Paramore buttons on it then she hung up and she said I LOVE UR HEAD BAND DUDE and then I herd a noise come from someone upstairs so I looked up and Hayley stared at me for a second then she looked up and there was someone with a baby that had a Paramore shirt on so she started talking to them. Then we all took pictures with the band and when it was my turn Hayley said come here buddy come stand by me so I did and when we took the pic Zac and Jeremy werent paying attention so we had to take another one then Will told us we had to go so we left

and if u read all this ur awsome

i've met them twice. once back in 06 and then in 07. i figured there was no chance i was going to met them either since they have become so popular, but it really wasnt that bad. i got lucky before the show and saw them all walking around. after the show, of course it wasnt like the first time i met them when they were all just hanging outside, riding scooters, ect. (idk if it was b.c it was pretty cold or something?? haha because there was really only about 15 kids after the show waiting for them..and maybe after an hour there was about six of us left..it could also be because it was in richmond, va? not as crowded/popular as some of the other states) but after the show i got to met zac, josh, and taylor again...so dont give up hope..theres still a pretty good chance you will meet them. like i said i didnt think it would happen either, but it did! C:

first time was after their first ever show in manchester, the give it a name introduces tour, we hung outside for a bit, there was maybe 10-12 people there, then we gave up, went and got some food, walking back thought we'd have a last look and they'd literally just come out, so we threw out food into a bush and went and talked to them. Got a picture with Hayley and spoke to her a bit, but some annoying, loud girl was proper corwding her, so I left and went to speak to Zac and Josh for about half an hour about the new underoath and hair care tips.

the second time was on their first headlining tour after that, and I was interviewing them, so got to hang with them on the bus (see picture in sig). they recognised me, which was really sweet, and we had a good laugh. hayley was in little furry slippers.

third time was in leeds the next day, I was sposed to be going shopping around the city with them, but when i called their tour manager to see what time i was sposed to be at the venue, they'd had a last minute meeting with the record company added to their schedule, so their whole day got messed up, but I managed to meet up with Hunter and Jeremy after they'd been shopping and spoke to them for about 15, and said goodbyes to the guys after their show that night.

during the interview we were talking about clothes and stuff, and in particular the scarf i was wearing (which is now in hayleys posession, she wore it onstage that night, which was the best thing ever) and they asked me to take them to the place that sold them the next day. jeremy bought one and I've seen hayley wearing it in pics recently.

First time I met Josh was Warped '07. I was at their merch booth waiting to buy stuff, and he walked up to say hi to Aaron.

Then I saw them in November and met Josh, Zac and Taylor. After the show, there was a small group of people, and we waited near the bus and they came out and said hi and everything.

hey, don't classify all 13 year olds that way ;)

i'm 13 and i've been a fan since april 06

but to stay on topic, i've sadly never met them

sorry i wasnt classifing them that way.

i know wat u mean ive been a fan scince early 06 and im only 14.

i was just trying to make a point how there just gonna get swamped if they went out side to meet there fans

After waiting over two years (I found song songs randomly online like the day after I skipped out on my warped tour date in 05) I FINALLY got to meet them back in october...ON MY BIRTHDAY...it was pretty amazing, the room was freezing but it was this really sweet life cafe type thing at clutch cargos in pontiac, MI....they were some of the nicest people I've ever met...I still can't believe I got to meet them...it seemed like it was NEVER going to happen.

I had met the whole band at the Warped tour signing in Boston.

I met Jeremy again after the show in Worcester a couple months ago because my friends & I had waited till 1:30 AM to see if anyone would come out to sign things. But that was fun because we met some cool people & a roadie (i think?) gave me one of Paramore's setlists.

I saw them.

Note* saw

The only one of there shows I have been to was this huge festival and I got there at 5:30 in the morning when the thing opened at 10, and I saw them in the back unloading their stuff and talking to random people, and then after the show (it ended at 11:30 that night) I waited until 1 a.m. and then I saw them get on a bus and leave... so I left....And we got stuck behind em in traffic on the interstate. oh well.

Guest texasrocker

i met them on warped 05. they were running around putting posters up with their set time on it. i had bought thier EP so i knew about them. i talked to them for a little bit and i took a couple of the posters and gave em to a few people. it was really cool because they're my age it made it really easy to talk to them. i remember there was only like 40 people at their stage when they played later on. i wish it were that easy to talk to them these days!

The first time I met them was in October 2005 on the Simple Plan Tour. They were at their merch table begging people to buy All We Know Is Falling for 10 bucks. I didn't have the cash but I promised Josh I would buy it at a record store. I did and it was the best purchase I ever made!!

Second time was on the Rocket Summer Tour. Me and my buddy were walking around near the venue looking for a sharpie just in case we got to meet them and as we were walking back toward the venue, there was a group of kids walking towards us. As they got closer, I saw Hayley's red hair and freaked because I knew it was them. I stopped them to tell them they were awesome and we talked for a little. They asked if there were any cool shops around but there wasn't so we ended up parting ways. They told us about a little coffee shop that was across from the venue and me and my friend started heading over there. When we got there, Paramore was inside the coffee shop. We chatted a little more, took some pictures and I donated some money to the Ajax Fund (when they were still poor and had the Ajax fund.)

The third time was on their first headliner. We waited outside the venue for a little while. Zac and Jeremy were hanging out with Shaant from CIWWAF and Josh and Hunter were loading the trailer with their equipment. Unfortunately Hayley was sick that night. Anyway, we got pictures with the boys and most of CIWWAF.

The fourth time was at the meet and greet at the Vegas House of Blues. It was pretty sweet.

The fifth time was at Warped Tour 2007. We got backstage access and waited all day for them to come out. When they finally did, they remembered me and took pictures with me and my friends. Then they let us go and watch their set on stage.

The sixth time was the Riot Tour 2007 meet and greet. They still remember me. We took pictures and they signed stuff. It was cool.