Zac Attack :(

i didn't know until i read this.

but yeahh....i think most famous bands can't have personal myspaces just because its impossible to keep up with.

Yeah...I used to get responses from the band to some of the messages I sent them on their band myspace, but lately, I don't think they've even been keeping up with that much...I can't say I blame them...the volume of stuff they get must be overwhelming.

i thought it was really cool that he had it... cuz back in the day before all the groupie love :P i left jeremy a comment and my friend left zac one and then we started to talk a little bit.. so my friend and i brought them all the inside joke kind of things that we talked about... so when i went to their show i got to hangout with them before/after/inbetween and it was the best experience of my life :P i just feel bad for him having that problem... i wouldn't ever want to invade their privacy

yeah i found his new one really easily, because i was on someone's myspace, but i still think it was good that he deleted his old one. if he really wanted to keep in touch with you then he would.

fans get way too stalkerish & crazy these days.

zac deserves privacy.