Hai!

Cav

Well most of my friends are on holidays so i don't have much to do.

And im more than obsessed with Paramore so i thought, why not join the forum? :P

I'm from Australia (Adelaide) so unfortunately i didn't get to see Paramore when they came. But im hoping they come back :D

Im interested in graphical design although im not good at it and ive just started to learn the guitar :D

So errr... Hi!

This is my MSN addy if ya wanna talk.

da_cavinator@hotmail.com

welcome and have fun

hi...i am also new around here...but it seems great over here..welcome!Australia is awesome btw!

Yayz another Aussie Paramore fan, can't find any where i live.... and of course Australia is awesome! I love it here.

Welcome Cav!

What bands do you like besides Paramore?

Thanks mate,

Im a big metal fan,

Love Pantera, Iron Maiden, Metallica, RATM

I love Pillar, Tenacious D, Dio, Sabbath, Stone Sour, SOAD, Skillet, Blink 182, 12 Stones, Kutless, Papa Roach, Breaking Benjamin and many many others.

Paramore is something different to my usual music, that's why i like it soo much :D

Yayz another Aussie Paramore fan, can't find any where i live.... and of course Australia is awesome! I love it here.

Thanks mate,

Im a big metal fan,

Love Pantera, Iron Maiden, Metallica, RATM

I love Pillar, Tenacious D, Dio, Sabbath, Stone Sour, SOAD, Skillet, Blink 182, 12 Stones, Kutless, Papa Roach, Breaking Benjamin and many many others.

Paramore is something different to my usual music, that's why i like it soo much :D

yeah.i totally know what you mean.I am also more of a metal guy, altough i listen to everything(music is just my life)but for sure i would never go to a forum of a band that isn't metal if it wasn't for paramore...i guess they're just awesome!Metallica and Pantera rulle btw xD

Yea they are awesome, it's a shame They are going back to Slipknot, I think Stone Sour could of gone twice as far as Slipknot got.

Stone Sour > Slipknot

I think that's relative(depend's of the person off course)...but i tell you this.I went both shows(Slipknot and Stone sour) and the Stone sour show beat the crap out of the slipknot one. The stone sour gig was one of the best shows i've seen...even my friends who don't like stone sour, only like slipknot, said they were awesome...it was one hell of a show).

I like them...both slipknot and stone sour.

My brother is a huge Iron Maiden fan and he's going to see them live next summer.

I love both, Slipknot and Stone Sour but I won't compare them because they're different.

Lucky him :D

True, they are different.

Hello ! I'm Victoria. welcome and have fun :D

Hi Victoria!

Thanks, you too :D

Well most of my friends are on holidays so i don't have much to do.

And im more than obsessed with Paramore so i thought, why not join the forum? :P

I'm from Australia (Adelaide) so unfortunately i didn't get to see Paramore when they came. But im hoping they come back :D

Im interested in graphical design although im not good at it and ive just started to learn the guitar :D

So errr... Hi!

This is my MSN addy if ya wanna talk.

da_cavinator@hotmail.com

well your blends rule eggs... almost more than milo... yes... welll... HI N00B!

besides paramore, i like blink 182 and linkin park. also, westlife!!!

Gotta love Blink and the occasional LP :P

Hello Cav, welcome to the boards. I see you've been quite busy posting already!! hope you're having fun. I'm Matt :)

Sure have :D

Thanks, My name is Matt too.

But Everyone calls me Cav