Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 7

Jessnesss

idk steven.

james..... well just a whoel bunch of stuff... i got into the biggest fight ever with my dad yesterday then i found out somthing that made me really upset. and i jsut got my life good i finally adjusted to my new school and got new friends then it all comes crumbling down... like ugh. i dnt wanan live here anymore i wanna go back to where i used to live i hate it at the "jersey shore" its so stupid here... well cuz im not used to it. and ppl have been constantly putting me down recently and my parents wnt stop arguing anf my dad wnt ever leave me alone nd i just cnt deal with everything at once.

aww. i think you should be our neighbors. WE COULD BE BFFS! that would be shweet

Well let's be reasonable, if you've been going through a lot lately you can't be expected to be at your maximum peak in school, and if anyone says otherwise, tell them that. :P
yea... but it sucks because i never do bad in school... but its not gunna hurt i guess.

yeah i no! you could hang out with me and court. just cause our lives are sooo exciting hahaha

Can I come and be BFF's with you guys? PLEASE? *puppy dog eyes*

yea... but it sucks because i never do bad in school... but its not gunna hurt i guess.

No it won't. :)

today was a sunny day and all the scholl went to the center.The headmster didn't let us take our bags without a reason I went till thge center with 1 cam,my phone,a wallet and my keys inside my pockets and the back wich I have hide with my best friend inside my jacket.Then we went to a cafe and a bird.....you know what on my jacket.After the hot chocolate fall at me and my clothes was shit and yesterday I have bet with a friend that the this day will be rainy and I loose and I have to walk to the center with my jacket on my head...

haha sure

Result! *jumps on plane*

Going in the shower now people I'll be back soon. And guy's try to cheer catie up she deserves it

Bye!

And sorted. *dances for catie*

today was a sunny day and all the scholl went to the center.The headmster didn't let us take our bags without a reason I went till thge center with 1 cam,my phone,a wallet and my keys inside my pockets and the back wich I have hide with my best friend inside my jacket.Then we went to a cafe and a bird.....you know what on my jacket.After the hot chocolate fall at me and my clothes was shit and yesterday I have bet with a friend that the this day will be rainy and I loose and I have to walk to the center with my jacket on my head...

Awww.

Well tomorrow's always another day. :kiss:

yeah it would! me and courtney dont have any friends in our neighborhood cause theyre all pretty weird. haha.U COULD CHANGE THAT!
hahaha yea.... that would be so cool. ok ill move to your town im sure its not that far from me lol.

aww thanks james dancing is good. i love dancing.

*misjudges distance and falls flat on face*

that's true but I was too:oops:

Haha, we all have our off days, don't worry. :nono:

haha

But wouldn't your parents be a bit suspicious of someone at least 6/7 years older than you/Courtney hanging out aroudn the house all of a sudden? :P

• Like 1