Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 7

Jessnesss

Ugh...im so pissed... I just finished watching a video about how Hayley williams is a sellout! And in the description the person is like: I dont hate paramore but if you heard it in hollister you would be mad too!

How the hell does that mean that hayley's a sellout? Geez...I guess that person thinks he/she's a fan -.-"

Ugh...im so pissed... I just finished watching a video about how Hayley williams is a sellout! And in the description the person is like: I dont hate paramore but if you heard it in hollister you would be mad too!

How the hell does that mean that hayley's a sellout? Geez...I guess that person thinks he/she's a fan -.-"

Hmm.. i wouldnt really get annoyed over that. that person must just be dull... you know like one of these people who dont know their ass from their elbow.

where was it, on youtube? cause a lot of people on there are twonks

^^ podgy xD I like that word..Anyway...yeah I like to eat...but Im not fat. It'll grow onto me soon though...just like the rets of my sisters :/ So im on a junk food free diet on weekdays except wednesdays :D

Ha!!

I have my junk food days, it's usually a friday night. I never weigh myself though. i refuse because it just leads to paranoia

Hmm.. i wouldnt really get annoyed over that. that person must just be dull... you know like one of these people who dont know their ass from their elbow.

where was it, on youtube? cause a lot of people on there are twonks

Lmfao! Yeah it was on youtube..

"Okay. So I watched the tila tequila new years thing just to see paramore preform. I was shocked at how inactive and boring their performance was. Not only was there no head banging, jumping up and down, etc., but hayley just sounded really bad. It was just really shaky and she sounded like she was really out of breath. And she's like never out of breath. Usually her voice is strong and full, but not at that performance. And not once did she take that mic off her stand... And she kept doing that annoying airplane thing over and over again! Hayley pretty much stood still and I was bored out of my mind! It looked like she was pretty bored too. She even preformed better when she had that throat infection!!! Anyways, all im saying is that performance SUCKED!"

Yeah...I dont get that...at all O_O

I gotta go anyway :[

So analyze that for me xD Byyeee