Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 7

Jessnesss

Hmmm... yeah but i want to get to the front!!! but then I think about the signing and i duno what to do. Has anyone ever been to one before? Are they worth it? i would say so but ive never been to one :(

Eeeee you and your meet and greet tickets lol SO LUCKY. you have to say that i said HELLOOO

Linzi, if you go to the front you'll probably die of being crushed from behind. Just a tip, best stay off to the side, cause something tells me everyone will be tyring to get to hayley. :roll:

And as for the signing, it'll probably be a quick 'Hello!' *signs* 'Bye!', but it's up to you if it's worth it. :P

And I will do, don't worry. ;D

g2g guys!!!!

wish me luck for history 2moro!! =(

AND english paper 1! =/

chat 2 yas 2moro!!

xxxxxx

MUCH LOVE!

Bye Aoife! xxx

Linzi, if you go to the front you'll probably die of being crushed from behind. Just a tip, best stay off to the side, cause something tells me everyone will be tyring to get to hayley. :roll:

And as for the signing, it'll probably be a quick 'Hello!' *signs* 'Bye!', but it's up to you if it's worth it. :P

And I will do, don't worry. ;D

Thanks for the advice James! :mrgreen: I think I'll just go with the flow and see what happens on the day.

I'm going at 3pm anyway for some foooooood. aaah, food:hyper:

haha, jorgis boat :D

I know, how random and funny was that

Thanks for the advice James! :mrgreen: I think I'll just go with the flow and see what happens on the day.

I'm going at 3pm anyway for some foooooood. aaah, food:hyper:

Well it's common gig sense really, I've never gone to the front unless I'm ready to be smacked 384736446923 times in the head by crowdsurfers. :P

Pfft, I'll probs be at home for food...no idea how I'll get there though. :willy_nilly:

yeah where is the boat?

Judging what it looked like the last time we saw it, it'll most likely be at the bottom of the sea now...

Well it's common gig sense really, I've never gone to the front unless I'm ready to be smacked 384736446923 times in the head by crowdsurfers. :P

Pfft, I'll probs be at home for food...no idea how I'll get there though. :willy_nilly:

Haha, ive never been to the front of a gig before. ive been to 3 gigs in total and for 2 of them i was in the middle, and the other one i was at the very back having a drink because i didnt really like the band haha. but i plan to go the front this time, especially for paramore!

can you not get a bus or something?

Haha, ive never been to the front of a gig before. ive been to 3 gigs in total and for 2 of them i was in the middle, and the other one i was at the very back having a drink because i didnt really like the band haha. but i plan to go the front this time, especially for paramore!

can you not get a bus or something?

Well I'm hoping someone can give me a lift, cause I'm planning on having a drink or two. ;-)

Otherwise I'll have to drive myself...and I hate driving in Newcastle. :willy_nilly:

Well I'm hoping someone can give me a lift, cause I'm planning on having a drink or two. ;-)

Otherwise I'll have to drive myself...and I hate driving in Newcastle. :willy_nilly:

Aw i know isnt it just terrible!!! well i would have happily given you a lift but you live to far away so that's just useless haha :P

Im going out afterwards for drinks. I'll be sooooo hyper

Aw i know isnt it just terrible!!! well i would have happily given you a lift but you live to far away so that's just useless haha :P

Im going out afterwards for drinks. I'll be sooooo hyper

Pfft, just a little useless. :twisted:

Oh gawd, I'd hate to think where you'd end up afterwards. :P

Pfft, just a little useless. :twisted:

Oh gawd, I'd hate to think where you'd end up afterwards. :P

Haha what do you mean?

Last time i went out after a gig, we went to sinners, which was quite good... i made up my own little silly dance and did it in front of everyone. Some were cheering others were... well, they were just like this :uhh: Then we went to Liquid, which played Sum41!!!!!! but then they played utter RUBBISH

but all was good

Haha what do you mean?

Last time i went out after a gig, we went to sinners, which was quite good... i made up my own little silly dance and did it in front of everyone. Some were cheering others were... well, they were just like this :uhh: Then we went to Liquid, which played Sum41!!!!!! but then they played utter RUBBISH

but all was good

*sighs and shakes head* :nono::mrgreen:

Anyways people, I gotta go now. Time to play guitar and watch The Simpsons. (yes, I can multitask thank you!) :twisted:

Bye! xxx