New bulletin from Josh on myspace (and a new blog as well..)

Oh, how I wish I lived closer to Texas...

SXSW!!

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well. As you all know we had to drop off the take action tour and once again we are very sorry. But we do have some good news....Hayley's better and her voice is doing very well!

Right now we are just home relaxing and practicing. This weekend we are playing SXSW in Texas. We will be there Friday night at 8 on the myspace bus performing acoustically to anyone who wants to come hang out with us.

Ok well I am running late for practice. Thank you so much for all that you gyus do for us! We love every one of you.

Josh/paramore

And the blog post...

hey guys.. anyone coming to South by Southwest needs to swing by the Myspace Bus, Friday night around 8pm to hang out with us and watch us perform acoustically! We are so excited and we expect to see you there!

Also, don't forget we are playing at Emo's on Saturday afternoon.

PARAMORE.

be there or....be there

and the my space bus acoustic sounds like it's guna be so awesome. i'd give everything to go.

SAME HERE! That sounds amazing... now we need to find a fan in the AUstin area who could record video of that... :)

and the my space bus acoustic sounds like it's guna be so awesome. i'd give everything to go.

SAME HERE! That sounds amazing... now we need to find a fan in the AUstin area who could record video of that... :)

we really do!

that would be so beneficial to pf

We so need video...or at least audio. It's going to be awesome, I'm sure.

I was just in Austin a few hours ago.

Now I wish I wouldve stayed there. :???:

Go back!!!

I just got an email from AP about the show at Emo's on the 18th. What an incredible lineup. It's from like 12-6 and features like 15 great bands (Paramore, of course, Thursday, Straylight Run, etc.) And it's free.

I'm so jealous of anyone who lives anywhere near Austin.

I was just in Austin a few hours ago.

Now I wish I wouldve stayed there. :???:

Go back!!!

Id go back if it werent for my very sick family.

Now I feel bad...I hope everything's ok....

Oh dont! Now that I read back, I make it sound like they have some life threatening sickness or something. I think its just a cold. Nothing a few days rest wont cure.