Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

cut...as in cutting your wrists or arms or whatever...

well..considering i've already bitten my nails so far down, i cant possibly bite anymore off. i'm trying my hardest not to. and i'm not as bad as i was last night, and i fought it off then. but i'm scared that i might actually do something.

NOOO! please dont! :crybad:

your really making me wanna cry!!

awwww i'm sorry!! please please PLEASE dont anyone worry about me. i'll be okay, i swear. and i've cut well over 30 times in the past, so i'll be okay.

edit: i post really slow.

james: thank you, i might take you up on that.

Aww of course we are worried about you!!!!!!! :crybad:

*hugs so tight that she cant get out to ..cut*

ok i really gtg but im still hugging you :twisted:

Of course we're going to worry about you. You're our friend, and a pretty darn good one at that. We don't want you to hurt yourself. What's going on that's making you feel this way? You can PM me if you like.

OK, so this is what Katie was saying to me in her pm to me:

ok, well for about 2 or 3 weeks my father and i haven't been arguing non-stop. then about 2 days ago he started giving me a bunch of again. and i have a tendency to run my mouth off very easily, and get carried away with it. and i'll be the first to admit that. so he tells me to do something or bitches at me for something, so i'll just flip out on him. which always makes a HUGE argument, sometimes ending with me getting slapped across the face and storming off before i punch him as hard as i possibly can. he's also told me that until i change [as in my attitude, and every other fxcking thing about me...basically turning into a carbon cut out of every goddamn prep on this earth] he's going to keep giving me . and it'll progressively get worse until i give in. in the past 2 days we had literally 10 minutes of a normal conversation. and by that i mean this is the 3rd day. which is included in that.

so another thing. about 2 weeks after my grandfather died, i thought i was starting to get better. it turns out that its really affecting me now. i keep thinking alot about him, and i miss him to no end. i know it takes time, but it still hurts...alot. i keep thinking about emily non-stop as well. its like my mind is either thinking about my grandfather, emily, or both at the same time. ...when i'm not argueing with my father.

so the other day i had to go to the phychaitrist for the every 3 month medicine run thing. that was the first time my father took me, so the shrink wanted to meet him and brought him into the back room with us. my father started asking him some questions, which is good actually. so he asked the shrink if i could ever become immune to it in the future and have to up the dose. he [the shrink] said that i will never get immune to it, but if something tragic/life changing/etc happens, the bipolar can get worse and some more symptoms will start to show. and it wasnt until that moment that i realized i think thats happening to me. ever since my grandfather died i havent been the same. and i mean bipolar wise. but i lied to him [the shrink] and told him that i noticed no changes whatsoever, and didnt even tell him about my grandfather. i dont like to talk about stuff like that in front of either of my parents..and since my father was in the room it'd be awkward..ya know? so now i have to wait until at least april [when i have my next appointment] to tell him about it. [the shrink]

and thats the jist of it....all the main stuff. then of course you get the petty arguments with the sister or whatever that set me off [like also right now] but thats nothing.

Do you think your dad is abusive? If he is (and it kinda seems that way), you need to get out of your home situation. I do know how you feel because of my mom, so if you ever need to talk about things at home (or anything else), I'm here for you.

And I'm sorry about your grandfather. Death is a horrible thing. My grandma died and I'm still not over it either. But healing does come eventually. You may never fully get over it, but it'll be okay.

Do you think your dad is abusive? If he is (and it kinda seems that way), you need to get out of your home situation. I do know how you feel because of my mom, so if you ever need to talk about things at home (or anything else), I'm here for you.

And I'm sorry about your grandfather. Death is a horrible thing. My grandma died and I'm still not over it either. But healing does come eventually. You may never fully get over it, but it'll be okay.

I totally agree with this entire post.

And i can concur, someone close to you passing away is a horrible experience, my mum and my grandma died 3 years ago and i didn't think i'd ever get passed it. But it does get easier, beleive it or not those clichés are true; time is a great healer.

Hang in there :kiss:

And I'm sorry about your grandfather. is a horrible thing. My grandma died and I'm still not over it either. But healing does come eventually. You may never fully get over it, but it'll be okay.

no, he's not abusive. he just says that if i keep running my mouth off, then each time i do it he's gonna slap me, each time getting harder, until i get the point. so he warned me. i just dont listen. haha. but no, its not abuse. dont worry about that aspect. thanks though. =]

I totally agree with this entire post.

And i can concur, someone close to you passing away is a horrible experience, my mum and my grandma died 3 years ago and i didn't think i'd ever get passed it. But it does get easier, beleive it or not those clichés are true; time is a great healer.

Hang in there :kiss:

awww i'm so sorry! what happened to your mom and gmom??

and i know it does get easier, but when my other grandfather, great grandmother, or other great great aunts/uncles died, i got over it alot faster...by this time i was better. the only ones i was really close to was my grandfather and great grandmother, but like i said, it wasnt as hard as this. i know it'll get better, i'm just sick of the wait.

awww i'm so sorry! what happened to your mom and gmom??

and i know it does get easier, but when my other grandfather, great grandmother, or other great great aunts/uncles died, i got over it alot faster...by this time i was better. the only ones i was really close to was my grandfather and great grandmother, but like i said, it wasnt as hard as this. i know it'll get better, i'm just sick of the wait.

Cancer on both counts, within 2 months of each. Wasn't the best time of my life, to put it nicely.

And i completely understand what you mean, i guess you just have to be patient with yourself. There's no other way to do it. Keep yourself occupied and work your way through one day at a time, and it'll be better before you know it.

Chin up, chuck !