Misery Business on Radio 1's playlist

WayneFarro

Misery Business has been added to BBC Radio 1's playlist ahead of it's re-release. it's on the B-List which means it should get quite a lot of plays which is good. i think it might even go up to the A-List before it's release. it could do really well in the charts now. Paramore will also be in the Live Lounge sometime in February.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/playlist/

yeah i heard today on Radio 1 that Paramore are doing live acoustic on Fri (1st feb) Jo Whiley seems to like tham and i have herad them on the radio a few times this week. but i only get to listen to the radio 1 on my tea & diner break, so might have to get batterys for my portable radio for friday so i can listen all day lol.

I am quite willing to get on my knees and beg someone to record the Live Lounge recording of them.

It is not quite feasible for me to listen to Radio every second of Friday, which is unfortunate.

Actually, thinking about it, they generally have pictures/video/recording of it on their website, but just incase ! No way am i going to miss it, yoons.

STOKED at Radio One lately, it just keeps getting better and better.

i listen to the radio all day at work and i would say they have been playing Misery Business everyday this week maybe even twice a day! Edith Bowman seems to play them more than Jo, and even Scott Mills played them the otherday, cant wait for friday i am just going to sit right next to the radio