Heath Ledger is dead !! :'(

Ciaky

Headline news: His role as the Joker was so troubling and demonic to him that he had trouble sleeping at night.

"physically and mentally draining"

"i took one ambien and it didnt work. i took a second and i fell asleep only to wake up an hour later."

-rough quote from an interview about being the joker

yea, these actors put themselves so much into their roles, its quite scary actually.

i cant believe it btw

i'm really gutted about this

really

i thought he was such an amazing actor

and his films will still remain some of my favourites

its terrible

and

i dont care if you're being honest

someone died

don't be all "honest" and shit

dont preach about whats on your mind

and how its his fault

i agree if it was hardcore e or whatever

but fuck sake get some sympathy

sleeping pills and stress

i guess none of us have any idea what he was going through, must have been bad, mustnt it?

he has a two year old daugher

fs

Wow, he is stupid. If you can't sleep taking sleeping pills every hour isn't going to do much else other than completely sicken (or in this case) kill you.

stop being so cold...someone died. regardless of how they died it's still a tragedy. a human life was lost. he wasn't a criminal, he didn't kill people. he wasn't a bad person.

just pay some respect and keep your mouth shut.

casey died from accidental substance abuse! he didnt kill himself. if anyone said that crap about him id kill them! just because he was on meds. doesnt mean it was on purpose! you should still have respect for someone who just died, if not for heath then at least for his family, and his daughter!

ok so here i'm just going to give my opinion. i agree with kyle to a certain extent. but first off i want to say that this was a terribly tragedy and that he will be missed. <3 so now here's my opinion. i believe that this was his fault, as sad as it is. when you are prescribed sleeping pills, there is a certain dose you have to follow. something like this won't come from following that dose. something like this comes from ODing. which yes, that was his fault. b/c i highly doubt someone forced him to do that. and i do feel bad for his family/friends/daughter who are effected by this, but they do have to realize that it was him that did it to himself-no one else. but where i disagree w/ kyle is the immorality issue. i've had a history of cutting/etc, and i defidently dont believe that its immoral. i believe that once a person gets to a certain point they just break down and end up doing some pretty bad stuff. this isn't someone being immoral, this is someone being desperate. and i'm sorry if nobody agrees with me, i'm just here to state my opinion on the matter.

stop being so cold...someone died. regardless of how they died it's still a tragedy. a human life was lost. he wasn't a criminal, he didn't kill people. he wasn't a bad person.

just pay some respect and keep your mouth shut.

You know what?

This is my respect. This how much I respect the crap that people do daily.

I spoke my mind, and I am going to stick to it no matter what people think of me or try to do to me or anything. I'm not going to keep my mouth shut because what happened to this guy is a perfect example of people who don't open their mouths once in a while. I am sick of being the person who hasn't got a problem with anyone, because I do, and I am saying it now. Millions of people die each day, most of them in a tradegy, not a suicide (THIS IS SUICIDE! ACCIDENTAL OR NOT! KILLING YOURSELF IS SUICIDE!) but how many of them get respect? How many? Next to fucking none. I'm not being cold. I am being honest. They might be related in this context, but not in every one.

but its not what you say, its how you say it. katie basically has the same opinion as you but she says it in a more humane way.

youre coming off as a HUGE jerk, if made the same points, in a different way, you wouldnt have this many people disliking you right now

we're not arguing on who's fault it is, thats obvious, we're talking about respecting the fact that someone died today

From TMZ:

7:19pm: He had pneumonia

7:29pm: Heath's family: He did not kill himself

"TMZ has been contacted by a rep from Heath's family. The cops told the family Heath's death was accidental and there is no evidence to support the buzz that he may have committed suicide.

They are particularly distraught over media reports that he may have taken his own life. The family says he was not that kind of person.

As we just reported, Heath was ill with pneumonia when he died."

TMZ has been changing the facts a lot though, so I'm not sure how reliable it is...and after all it is TMZ

ok so here i'm just going to give my opinion. i agree with kyle to a certain extent. but first off i want to say that this was a terribly tragedy and that he will be missed. <3 so now here's my opinion. i believe that this was his fault, as sad as it is. when you are prescribed sleeping pills, there is a certain dose you have to follow. something like this won't come from following that dose. something like this comes from ODing. which yes, that was his fault. b/c i highly doubt someone forced him to do that. and i do feel bad for his family/friends/daughter who are effected by this, but they do have to realize that it was him that did it to himself-no one else. but where i disagree w/ kyle is the immorality issue. i've had a history of cutting/etc, and i defidently dont believe that its immoral. i believe that once a person gets to a certain point they just break down and end up doing some pretty bad stuff. this isn't someone being immoral, this is someone being desperate. and i'm sorry if nobody agrees with me, i'm just here to state my opinion on the matter.

i agree with you katie =]

An accidental death is NOT suicide, even if the person did it themselves. You don't know the details of what happened, don't make that assumption.

Yeah, I think suicide is a selfish thing, because of the people left behind who are hurt by it. And if it was intentional, you have every right to speak your opinion but it is possible to do it without being such an asshole.

Most people who commit suicide are depressed, they have a problem that requires help. So because they are mentally unhealthy or unstable doesn't mean they don't deserve any respect or to be treated like crap.