Heath Ledger is dead !! :'(

Ciaky

If people don't like me, people don't like me. It isn't my problem. I'm sorry I am coming off as a HUGE jerk, but whenever I get upset, this is how I act. Like an asshole. Whenever I'm not upset, I'll revert to my normal nice-to-everyone-not-really-mean state. My apologies. Everything okay now?

From TMZ:

7:19pm: He had pneumonia

7:29pm: Heath's family: He did not kill himself

"TMZ has been contacted by a rep from Heath's family. The cops told the family Heath's death was accidental and there is no evidence to support the buzz that he may have committed suicide.

They are particularly distraught over media reports that he may have taken his own life. The family says he was not that kind of person.

As we just reported, Heath was ill with pneumonia when he died."

TMZ has been changing the facts a lot though, so I'm not sure how reliable it is...and after all it is TMZ

yea we'll see, we might have to wait for an autopsy

If people don't like me, people don't like me. It isn't my problem. I'm sorry I am coming off as a HUGE jerk, but whenever I get upset, this is how I act. Like an asshole. Whenever I'm not upset, I'll revert to my normal nice-to-everyone-not-really-mean state. My apologies. Everything okay now?

but that doesnt excuse the way you acted, you cant say "oh its because i was angry that i did this"

oh and whether you like it or not, Heath Ledger's made an impact on you.

im not mad at you, i respect you have your own opinion, and i get where youre coming from

i do miss heath tho. =(

ok heres how i feel.....

yes he will be missed and it was a terrible thing. i did like the guy but i think it wasnt an accident if he had any common sense he shouldve known not to take soooo many pills how does he not kno the consequences of that?!?! ok he needed to sleep... but that the right ammount... the ammount it tells you too. dnt be so stupid to take so many that it kills you. and ill say again i didnt like the guy but that doesnt excuse him of his stupidity..... so either he was an idiot or did it on purpose... i dnt wanna sound all mean and jerky tho so yea sorry if it came off that way cuz im not a jerk

thats how i feel...

=]

Yes, he did, but only because the way people reacted. He did something bad and people are acting like he didn't do anything wrong and it was an accident. If he was hit by a car, accident, if he fell down a manhole, accident, if a theme park ride broke and he was riding it, accident. This isn't an accident, and I really am sorry I am in a bad mood, I will just stop posting in this thread because I am not doing a very good job of keeping friends.

Yes, he did, but only because the way people reacted. He did something bad and people are acting like he didn't do anything wrong and it was an accident. If he was hit by a car, accident, if he fell down a manhole, accident, if a theme park ride broke and he was riding it, accident. This isn't an accident, and I really am sorry I am in a bad mood, I will just stop posting in this thread because I am not doing a very good job of keeping friends.

well put i like the manhole thing. XD.

I think we're all just upset, and not acting completely like our selves, but this isnt worth losing friends over.

no one said it wasnt his fault tho. thats what im trying to get at you. we were just respecting the fact that someone died, not pointing fingers at anyone

How come so many people have said it was an 'accident' or just don't even bring up how he died and not just on this site, people I know in real life too?

its just one of those things, were so many ppl "adored" him and dont want to face what may be the truth. This is usually what happens when celebs ppl like die.

If he was tired and strung out from work, it's possible he could've lost track of how many pills he'd taken, or just accidentally taken too many.

I'll be glad when we know the autopsy results, so all the speculation can stop.

I'm not saying it was for sure an accident, I'm just saying.

People shouldn't start lashing out without knowing all the facts first.

so i've just glanced over a few posts and see theres alot of debate going on..you all are entitaled to your own opinion, but lets just put our differances aside and not argue over weather it was accidental or not..lets just remember what a great person he was and he will be missed dearly. <3

valid point.....maybe. doubt it though. "accidently" taking too many pills...that many pills...enough to kill him. i dont believe it. and i'm not necisarrily saying he killed himself, it may have been that reaction with pneumonia or something, idk. but you dont accidently take that many pills.

If he was tired and strung out from work, it's possible he could've lost track of how many pills he'd taken, or just accidentally taken too many.

I'll be glad when we know the autopsy results, so all the speculation can stop.

I'm not saying it was for sure an accident, I'm just saying.

People shouldn't start lashing out without knowing all the facts first.

i agree.

i think its VERY important to know all the facts about what happened before

jumping to wrong conclusions and point fingers about who's fault it is.

bottom line is, he passed away and i think people should show more sympathy

for him and his family/friends rather than attacking heath ledger for being "stupid"