Heath Ledger is dead !! :'(

Ciaky

that someone killed him!? whats the theory on that one?? thats just rediculous...

so also, on the news this morning, they were saying how his massuese [sp?] saw him, alive, naked,on the floor, and instead of calling 911 she decided to call none other than...mary kate olsen!! cause you know, that makes soooo much sense. so then when mary kate got there, she called a bunch of her managers and all those types of people. no one ever decided to call 911 for a little over 2 hours later...2 HOURS LATER!! so basicaly, if the right calls were made, he would have had a way better chance of living.

that someone killed him!? whats the theory on that one?? thats just rediculous...

so also, on the news this morning, they were saying how his massuese [sp?] saw him, alive, naked,on the floor, and instead of calling 911 she decided to call none other than...mary kate olsen!! cause you know, that makes soooo much sense. so then when mary kate got there, she called a bunch of her managers and all those types of people. no one ever decided to call 911 for a little over 2 hours later...2 HOURS LATER!! so basicaly, if the right calls were made, he would have had a way better chance of living.

woahhh, naked?

the only thing i heard was that he called for someone to come over, apparently, his massuese, and then they knocked constantly, and then finally went in, and saw him on the floor, with pills all around him.

thats what everyone is saying and the news.

and i know that theory of someone killing him, dumb.

Alright first of all, why don't you all just stop speculating cause its pointless and just causes arguments, "Allegedly" he had sleeping pills because he was having a hard time sleeping with all the movie stuff and character ideas constantly racing through his head, he spend a month locked in his hotel room just practicing the part of joker, he took the role incredibly seriously worked his ass off so had sleeping pills to help him rest and may have accidentally overdosed, its surprisingly easy to do especially if you accidentally drink alcohol with them.

yeh well I don't care to read all the bullshit that people type over and over when they don't know what the hell they are talking about so i skipped to the end after reading 4 pages of nonsense.

But since everyone else is doing it i give up, heres my take.

He worked his ass off trying to live up to expectations that everyone had about the new joker, had trouble sleeping as a result (not the kind of trouble sleeping you 15 yr olds have after a couple candy bars and would have no concept of) but the kind of trouble sleeping from changing your mental state of mind and working ridiculously long hours to perfect a character persona, sleeping pills didn't seem to work so he took a couple more than prescribed and it turned out to be a few to many. The End.