Skullcandy

JESUSfreak

i want some. my mom wants me to get a pair like that instead of the ones that go in your ears since i play my music so loud, so maybe i can talk her into buying those for me..they look awesome. so does anyone know if you can buy them or just get them on warped??

EDIT:by those i meant these..can you buy them on their website or anything?

no i didnt get those, but i got these super rad ones!! =D skullcandy is freakin awesome! (they fold up too AHH! yessss lol)

S63018061.jpg

i want some. my mom wants me to get a pair like that instead of the ones that go in your ears since i play my music so loud, so maybe i can talk her into buying those for me..they look awesome. so does anyone know if you can buy them or just get them on warped??

EDIT:by those i meant these..can you buy them on their website or anything?

hahaha yeah, same with me. i play my musc extremely loud. and i still have the little ones that go in my ears! :twisted: but yeah, my mom prefers me to use these..and they're super rad so i dont mind using them!! haha i got such a good deal on them too, cause they are usually around like $38, but at a walmart they were $8!!!! so, maybe go to a store like that? idk..and im pretty sure you can get it on sckullcandy's website too!

EWW DO NOT BUY ANYTHING AT WAL-MART! Just pay a little more money somewhere else, srsly read up on wal-mart their business practices are disgusting.

BACK ON TOPIC, ear buds are terrible for your hearing, and playing the music loudly with earbuds is even worse.

EDIT: Oh & skullcandy has a lifetime warranty, and they're amazing quality and def. worth the money guys. :)

EWW DO NOT BUY ANYTHING AT WAL-MART! Just pay a little more money somewhere else, srsly read up on wal-mart their business practices are disgusting.

BACK ON TOPIC, ear buds are terrible for your hearing, and playing the music loudly with earbuds is even worse.

EDIT: Oh & skullcandy has a lifetime warranty, and they're amazing quality and def. worth the money guys. :)

ohmigosh! i have no freaking idea why i said walmart LMFAO! i just remembered i got them at Target! I Love Target <3! lol Target totally owns..so yah, i got them for 8 bucks at Target, NOT walmart!! LOL

I think im either gunna get the lowriders or the mesh

the lowriders are quite good for the money i'd say, ive got a pair of the pink ones last year from fye

skullcandy-lowrider-pink-no.gif

i hardly use them though, only rarely on my pc. Im more of a smoking buds user, ive got like 2 pairs of the white and 3 of the black ahaha, i love them.

ohmigosh! i have no freaking idea why i said walmart LMFAO! i just remembered i got them at Target! I Love Target <3! lol Target totally owns..so yah, i got them for 8 bucks at Target, NOT walmart!! LOL

Haha okay, I approve of target. Not that you would care haha. But damn I can't believe you got 'em for $8 there! I just got my brother the same ones and they were on "sale" for $30.

the lowriders are quite good for the money i'd say, ive got a pair of the pink ones last year from fye

i hardly use them though, only rarely on my pc. Im more of a smoking buds user, ive got like 2 pairs of the white and 3 of the black ahaha, i love them.

Yea ill prob get those, but not in pink I really wanted the GI but they're so dang expensive

• Like 1

I really want to get either those pink ones, or the ones that have the green where the pink is.

• Like 1