Special Edition Live Paramore CD.

XxSanctuaryxX

I agree with the many posts above! I ordered it online because I didn't wanna wait around after the gig. It finished quite late anyway, so I couldn't stay behind really cos had to get train home! Got home about 12.40 in the end, not too bad.

I've taken up the offer of the Manchester Cd too.. but would have liked the original London one! I haven;t heard the london one yet, but from where I was, Hayley sounded great - My Heart at the end was especially gd! I thought the mics n guitars were all balanced out quite well at this gig too. I found at a couple of the previous gigs, Hayley's voice seemed 2 be a bit drowned out by the guitars during some songs.

Thanks, I've had a look on livejournal. I think what they should have said in the email is - you can order the london cd, but we'd recommend the best recording from manchester..or something along those lines. At least give us the option to order the london one.

Ah well. I'm glad I just went for the CD on it's own. I ordered the single CD with bonus track off hmv already.. cheaper.. like £1.49 lol.

They just sent another email saying this

Dear Paramore customer

We just wanted to give you an update on the Paramore Brixton Live CD situation. We have received many queries and complaints from customers about this and we completely understand, and agree with everyone's point of view.

For legal reasons, we cannot go into exactly why this has been withdrawn from release at this time. What we can say to you however is that there may now be hope. We have passed all of your queries and complaints on to the powers that be and we have been told that there may still be hope that the Brixton CD will be released after all. This is solely down to feedback we have received from you, the fans.

Please believe us when we say that we are fighting on your behalf for this great live CD to be released and that we had no knowledge or inclination that this would happen - if we did, we would never have taken your orders in the first place. Concert Live is a company that delivers a unique service to artists and fans, but we have no ownership or rights over these recordings and therefore decisions such as this are out of our hands.

If you don't mind waiting for a little longer, we will keep you updated as soon as we know anything further. The Manchester Cds are still reserved for you in the case that the Brixton release is still not forthcoming, however we will not post these out to you, or refund you until we have a definitive answer - this will be very soon.

Please also be aware that the complications we have encountered so far may be too great and the Brixton CD may still not be released - please believe we are doing all we can.

If you have complained to us directly, please be sure that we have received and passed on your complaint and will endeavour to contact you individually in good time, however the number of queries are such that we can't reply directly to everyone straight away.

Thank you for your patience and we sincerely hope to have some good news for you soon!

The Concert Live Team

I'm pretty sure it isn't concertlive that are stopping us getting the cd's. I'm expecting it's probably the label or the venues.

But i want a Brixton cd so much, a manchester one would be less personal. I really hope they get permission to release the Brixton one, even if the vocals arent as good i'd prefer it to manchester

Looks like no-one will be getting it :(:

Dear Paramore fans,

It is with the greatest regret that we can finally confirm that the Paramore live at Brixton CD will now not be released. We really have tried our hardest to put your cases across and secure the release of this CD, however this morning it was confirmed that it is definitely not going to happen.

Please believe us when we say that this is extremely disappointing for us as well as you. We have read your emails and comments on the forums and websites with great concern.

Concert Live started as a business to provide live music fans with the unique opportunity to re-live the concerts that they have been to. This is what we do and we feel particularly sorry for those of you who were actually at the Brixton or Birmingham gigs and were expecting a CD of the gig that they were at. Again, if we had any idea that this could have happened, we wouldn't have agreed to do these concerts in the first place. We, like you are live music fans and we are totally on your side.

As we previously stated, for legal reasons we cannot say why this has come about and we totally understand all of your frustrations as not having a concrete reason for this. In the music industry, there are some forces that are always out of your control and we just hope that your disappointment isn't too great.

We have seen some comments on the band's website saying that even one Paramore live album is a fantastic thing and we totally agree with you. Manchester is a fantastic CD and we really would encourage you to switch your order to it, it would be such a shame if you end up with no memento at all. Virtually all of the songs are the same that were played in Brixton and Birmingham and it really captures the energy of this great live band. We will of course refund anyone who doesn't want this - if you have not done so already, please respond to this email and let us know what you want to do.

If you have already told us what you want to do or sent us an email in the last couple of days, please can you not send another one, or at least wait for a period of time before sending us your views. We have a lot of requests to go through and want to get through everyone as soon as possible. We of course want to hear your views and really want to hear them, but if you can just give us a bit of time that will be much appreciated.

Once again, please accept our apologies that this has happened and we hope that you aren't put off of buying from Concert Live in the future.

Kind Regards

The Concert Live Team

i think im getting sent the manchester one. in fact yeah i am because the gheys arent releasing the brixton one now. woudl be interesting to hera the difference between the london recording and the manchester one. i'm sure hayley will sound brilliant in the manchester one. but i also think she arleady sounds amazing in the london gig. It's not CRINGE worthy as some people has said, sure her voice cracks a bit, but its not like OMG I'M NEVER GOING TO LISTEN TO PARAMORE AGAIN. lmao