Hayley resembles to...

wait till you hear Avril live.

WOW.

I love Avril more than anything.

that will never change.

Apparantly avril has turnt all attitude problemy. My friend jess went to see her in concert, she said the concert was great, but avril herself was a real tart, because she had the chance to meet her, and jess asked for a hug, and avril looked at her like, she was a peice of poo poo, so then, yeh well i dunno...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the resemblence between Hayley and Avril Lavigne and her voice to me doesn't sound like Avril's at all only the music style is close at all in my opinion. Not dissing anyone elses though it's all personal opinion after all.

agreed. i dont even think their music is that similar though. i mean, it more similar than say hard rock or rap, but i think avrils is way pop-ier and less original than paramore. i think paramore has a very unique sound.

wait till you hear Avril live.

WOW.

I love Avril more than anything.

that will never change.

Apparantly avril has turnt all attitude problemy. My friend jess went to see her in concert' date=' she said the concert was great, but avril herself was a real tart, because she had the chance to meet her, and jess asked for a hug, and avril looked at her like, she was a peice of poo poo, so then, yeh well i dunno...[/quote']

Actually I heard the same thing. Don't get me wrong because I LOVE Avril. I don't know whether I like her more than Paramore right now, they are kind of neck and neck. Anyway back to what I was talking about. One of my friends was at a hotel waiting for Nick Carter to come out and Avril was staying in the hotel too. She saw Avril and went ask for a picture but Avril looked at her like she was stupid for asking for a picture. I still love Avril, it just seems like she needs an attitude change sometimes.

no offense to avril lovers, but i've actually grown to not like her music because of her attitude. honestly, the world isnt that bad, u know? she has so much and has gotten famous, you'd think that she would be a little nicer/more positive. but this is a paramore forum, so i wont go any further. i just think paramore is waaaaay better. to the max

no offense to avril lovers, but i've actually grown to not like her music because of her attitude. honestly, the world isnt that bad, u know? she has so much and has gotten famous, you'd think that she would be a little nicer/more positive. but this is a paramore forum, so i wont go any further. i just think paramore is waaaaay better. to the max
same here but i just dont like her music nymore shes just a little fake emoish for me emo's good but she really has no reason to be idk and i went to her concert along time ago...good voice no stage presence... it may have changed since then tho

i don't think she looks anything likeeee avril, lmao.

im not saying she looks like avril, just the style and sound of her voice was like hayleys the first time i heard pressure, now i realize.. that avril isnt really the punk rocker i thought she was :(

i hope hayley doesnt turn into a pop/punk princess. it would be really sad :(

i don't think she looks anything likeeee avril' date=' lmao.[/quote']

im not saying she looks like avril, just the style and sound of her voice was like hayleys the first time i heard pressure, now i realize.. that avril isnt really the punk rocker i thought she was :(

i hope hayley doesnt turn into a pop/punk princess. it would be really sad :(

yea i thought she sounded kinda like avril too till i began really listening there is a big diff but i dont think they look alike

i think that her and the girl from mythbusters look similar cus they kinda seem to have a similar personality